ADVERTISEMENT

Coach Mack Brown Talks NC HS Football with NCPreps

Will be looking forward to seeing interviews from the coaches from other colleges. It is widely known that this site is a unc tarheel site.....there are other colleges in the state that the players should get information and exposure to as well. Please let us know when we can expect coach interviews from NCSU, Wake, UNCC etc...... fair and balanced right?

Reactions: UNC91
Yes and we reached out to NC State last week and they said that Doeren couldn’t. I guess it’s because the quarantine they were in. The SID asked that we reach out again Monday so I will. Plans are to have every D1 Coach on and several other divisions as well. We will ask and if they don’t respond, really nothing we can do.

Really don’t know why you keep accusing me of that. There has been plenty of kids on the front page for all schools. Players going to Ohio State, Clemson, NC State, Tennessee, and UNC have been on the front.

Deana does an awesome job. She's a great Tar Heels fan but she is fair in her coverage of athletes and promoting them to multiple schools.

I guess everything is just a big conspiracy to some.

Meanwhile, I enjoyed the interview with Mack!

Reactions: UNC91 and Mhsneer
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT