ADVERTISEMENT

Coach Brown

ocdavis31

Nov 9, 2013
Coach Allen Brown will be inducted on Saturday into the NCHSAA Hall of Fame. Thomasville will be well represented with a busload of fifty headed to the banquet.
He joins his high school coach, George Cushwa (class of 1992) in the Hall.
Congratulations Coach Brown!

Coach Allen Brown will be inducted on Saturday into the NCHSAA Hall of Fame. Thomasville will be well represented with a busload of fifty headed to the banquet.

That will be a special day. I was at the Ledford game last year, I think it had just been announced then. Had an opportunity to talk with him on the sideline and it was enjoyable, first time I had seen him since his coaching days. You tell he was proud and humble of his accomplishments. There was his wife and a NCHSAA official there with him.

Special shout out to my son, Jacob, for pushing this to happen!!!! He did a ton of work and research to present this to the school board for his senior project a couple years ago asking them to nominate him.

Last edited:
well deserved honor! Congrats Coach Brown.

Reactions: GoNtheDistance
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT