ADVERTISEMENT

Clinton at St. Pauls Oct 12th

Which why I said hey I think we are a good team we showed a lot of fight we have a good offense…..good team not great gotta play defense to be great. I guess I’m not singing our praises enough
Over here at NE we are just the complete opposite of your Darkhorses. We have a badass defensive line with an average offense. We aren’t as explosive on offense as we have been in years past but our defense is the best I’ve ever witnessed here

This isn’t a wild guess or prediction it happened everyone saw it. A good defense doesn’t allow 511 yards rushing 402 of those to one player. Last 3 games we given up 35,35, and 56 but I’m not suppose to comment on that only talk about the good lol but I’m a fairweather fan tho that’s what i do lol
You are 1000% correct, that Clinton defense was atrocious Tuesday night.

Post through it, man. Post through it. Lol, you're good bro. Realistic. (DH34)
Oh im having fun now. A lot better when you stop giving AF. I’m done caring about who doesn’t like it. My opinion. Hey prove me wrong. If the powers that be spent more time on the fine art of tackling instead of monitoring my post for negativity our defense would look like the 85 Bears

Oh im having fun now. A lot better when you stop giving AF. I’m done caring about who doesn’t like it. My opinion. Hey prove me wrong. If the powers that be spent more time on the fine art of tackling instead of monitoring my post for negativity our defense would look like the 85 Bears
I hear ya 34. Truth and nothing but the truth

Perhaps Baldwin and St Paul’s are the type of team that will go to the eastern final. If you beat SP, you will be so battered, one of those lowly west teams will swoop in and steal the championship.

Mr goob the east will not win ,if we relied on the wing t to take us to promise land .St Paul’s 60/40 team.60 passing 40 run.
It took 4aa Wake Forest to two and WRH to 7 - 2 in 2a. In today's game you definitely got a good mix with Baldwin shoring up that run game but over 500 yds rushing against Clinton? Run game wore them out and Clinton was more ready for pass. Their blitz was good on the pass but then SP would hand it to Baldwin and Clinton had nothing.

Dont feel bad, I get attacked from all sides and the fence lol. I just speak my true thoughts and get attacked or ridiculed quite often. I think the Wrh Kinston game is a toss up, everyone thinks I’m crazy.
WRH will destroy Kinston in my opinion, the only credible opponent other than North Myrtle Beach on their schedule is East Duplin. That being said the only three on Clinton's schedule has been Ledford, Midway, and St Pauls

Reactions: dogs79
It took 4aa Wake Forest to two and WRH to 7 - 2 in 2a. In today's game you definitely got a good mix with Baldwin shoring up that run game but over 500 yds rushing against Clinton? Run game wore them out and Clinton was more ready for pass. Their blitz was good on the pass but then SP would hand it to Baldwin and Clinton had nothing.
With Baldwin accumulating over 500yards of centipede grass, this only tells me the boys in blue overcame adversity against a highly and well known program as Clinton.

Now, those last three words "Clinton had Nothing". That just doesnt sound like it fits anywhere in any conversation. Sounds as if Clinton has things to work on.

Q: Is there a discipline, coaching, or an attitude problem within the Clinton program?

Reactions: UNC91
With Baldwin accumulating over 500yards of centipede grass, this only tells me the boys in blue overcame adversity against a highly and well known program as Clinton.

Now, those last three words "Clinton had Nothing". That just doesnt sound like it fits anywhere in any conversation. Sounds as if Clinton has things to work on.

Q: Is there a discipline, coaching, or an attitude problem within the Clinton program?
No problem we have a good team just lacks in the defensive department. And honestly not so much bad defense as we are in position to make plays just can’t execute…..many times In both loses we would have runners stopped for loses or short gains but poor tackling led to bigger plays. One play Tuesday evening we had #5 boxed in for atleast a 4 or 5 yard loss somehow he squeezes by multiple defenders and bam off to the races. Some people think I’m this ultra negative fan but I pointed out we are literally 7-8 plays from being undefeated. Simple tackle better and execute. I say this again I believe we have a good team but great teams do the small things and right now we aren’t there now if that offends someone lol cause I called us good and not great then idk what to tell ya.

Last edited:

Im saying Clinton had nothing for Baldwin. Got a running game like that, you better ride it. 40 percent rushing is to low with Baldwin

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT