ADVERTISEMENT

Cleveland County

7af1e3ca9bfef2e824ebf57d8d7d463e.jpg

Shelby Lion and Crestrulz at their "pre-season" meeting about this thread...

Btw: thats Chili stains on rulz shirt on the right and not dirt, so leave him alone.....Clowns

What in the crystal meth making, natty lite drinking, pall mall smoking, Jerry Springer watching, Sweat stained wife beater crap is going on in here
The GOAT of Dirty Ankle or I should say THE GOATFATHER of Dirty Ankle is here
We bout to get lit soon SL
Few short weeks away we get to see all the teams
Let’s go !

Last edited:
Reactions: UNC811
Ok...for one, I'll live with anyone I want too...Secondly, I know good when I see it...I'll hang tight for scrimmages...watch when I want to watch. Don't wanna hear Crickets chirping when the season starts...just sayin...
With Buckeye as part of your handle name I seriously doubt you know what good looks like in these parts.

• Haha
Reactions: UNC811 and DeBoer31
I took a quick skim through of the last two pages to catch up but I will just say this. If the word "Clown" offends or hurts anyone's feelings on here.... LEAVE NOW. There are exits to your left and right. Someone may even offer you a pocket to hide in. It will only get worse from here (without getting the page locked). I have to admit some are new here and I remember my first pube too. The difference is I didn't pee out of it.

They dug two more holes and put a bucket over each one and they both have tarps around them for privacy.

Yours is the furthest left. It has a shorter bucket so your knees don’t swell when you sit down to pee
They dug two more holes and put a bucket over each one and they both have tarps around them for privacy.

Yours is the furthest left. It has a shorter bucket so your knees don’t swell when you sit down to pee.

Yours is the furthest left. It has a shorter bucket so your knees don’t swell when you sit down to pee.
That will be great. That way I want have to pee on the fence anymore.

All I want to know is two things

Burns pressbox: If they dont name that for Tony Beaver someone needs throat punching so someone ask someone in the know, Tell Coach whats his face over the baseball team that "gravy" asked... LOL

Crest: One of you hayseeds ask Melton if he forgives Shelby lion for that comment that time on here where he called the little league president and threatened to not let us use Crest anymore.... I mean I rewired the entire sound system in that box and made it work for little league championship day, there should AT least be a crapper in there named after me or something.....

Burns pressbox: If they dont name that for Tony Beaver someone needs throat punching so someone ask someone in the know, Tell Coach whats his face over the baseball team that "gravy" asked... LOL

Crest: One of you hayseeds ask Melton if he forgives Shelby lion for that comment that time on here where he called the little league president and threatened to not let us use Crest anymore.... I mean I rewired the entire sound system in that box and made it work for little league championship day, there should AT least be a crapper in there named after me or something.....
Idk man, crappers are pretty sacred... how bout a urinal?

I think the new bathrooms extend out farther than they used to. I'll have to find a new place. I always stand up top on the side behind the band.

Reactions: Crestuff

Could not agree more about naming the Box. He deserves it and is one of the best ever to do it.

I think the new bathrooms extend out farther than they used to. I'll have to find a new place. I always stand up top on the side behind the band.
I believe you should still have room in front of it. I may be wrong but I believe there is still standing room in front of them because they offset them behind the box a little. If I am wrong, call me out and we will laugh together at my stupidity. lol

Reactions: UNC811
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT