ADVERTISEMENT

Cleveland County

He’s special. Speaking of special we had a special QB last year. Gonna be hard for a kid to fill those shoes and I don’t care what their name is.

If they’re not dual threat. Forget about it.
Facts , Tater was in another league by himself last season. Tremendous season.
Carson will be very special this season.
This offense is perfect for him.

Just wait till these jackwads up here near the ankle bust out the tannerite.... The trailers around Shelby Lions compound will be a rocking and not from meth making materials..
I spent a New Year's Eve up in Dirty Ankle once back in high school, they were crazy. Shooting bottle rockets & roman candles literally at each other like a game 🤣. Like fireworks tag or something lol

I talked to a Gaffney guy last night and he said they still don't have an opponent for week one and are not happy about it.
They got resources to go anywhere in the country to play they will be okay..they are trying to act like they need the home game for money😂😂 in reality the coaching staff is a little embarrassed and wanted there lick back

They got resources to go anywhere in the country to play they will be okay..they are trying to act like they need the home game for money😂😂 in reality the coaching staff is a little embarrassed and wanted there lick back
...and the appearance of the situation is that Crest sucker punched Gaffney (last year) and then ran (this year).

Gaffney posted a picture of Crest players cerebrating at the scoreboard last season for motivation. They kept that picture up their whole offseason. They 100% wanted their lick back lol

Gaffney posted a picture of Crest players cerebrating at the scoreboard last season for motivation. They kept that picture up their whole offseason. They 100% wanted their lick back lol
If you’re gonna be dumb. You gotta be tough.

They should have put up pictures of those 3rd degree burn having DB’s and those big fat out of shape defensive lineman. For motivation. Of course

Before I forget it,if the offensive coordinator wasn’t a complete idiot and would have just ran the ball they don’t have that picture to print out.

Gaffney can get bent. . I still laugh at their coach with that halftime interview. 🤡

Their fans should send Crest money infused Christmas cards for waking all of them up. They’ve recruited like never before

Last edited:

They should have put up pictures of those 3rd degree burn having DB’s and those big fat out of shape defense lineman. For motivation. Of course

Before I forget it,if the offensive coordinator wasn’t a complete idiot and would have just ran the ball they don’t have that picture to print out.

Gaffney can get bent. . I still laugh at their coach with that halftime interview. 🤡

Their fans should send Crest money infused Christmas cards for waking all of them up. They’ve recruited like never before
It did force them to the portal.

portal chinese GIF by sthig

They should have put up pictures of those 3rd degree burn having DB’s and those big fat out of shape defensive lineman. For motivation. Of course

Gaffney’s head coach was definitely pissed at halftime. It looked like his head was about to explode in that interview lol

We couldn’t say we were young last season despite Mountie Pride’s proclamations lol. We graduated a huge group of seniors. This years senior group is small but talented.
Actually I didn't refer to the MOUNTIES as young MOUNTIES last year because me had so many SENIORS but this group will be definitely The YOUNG MOUNTIES.

Didn’t make it to Asheville Thursday
Heard Crest went 5-1
Anyone got an update on the QB competition from Thursday?

Didn’t make it to Asheville Thursday
Heard Crest went 5-1
Anyone got an update on the QB competition from Thursday?
I was there...I thought Crest was 6-0..maybe missed the L...for QBs..again sharpest one out there was the kid that transferred in from Chase...McSwain...kid can place it, kid can drop the deep ball in...wanna see how he handles the pressure in the scrimmages...other two did ok...but certainly could use more work.

Reactions: NC Joker and UNC811
I was there...I thought Crest was 6-0..maybe missed the L...for QBs..again sharpest one out there was the kid that transferred in from Chase...McSwain...kid can place it, kid can drop the deep ball in...wanna see how he handles the pressure in the scrimmages...other two did ok...but certainly could use more work.
That's pretty cool for a Southpoint grad to follow Crest up to Asheville for a 7v7. You have somebody playing?

That's pretty cool for a Southpoint grad to follow Crest up to Asheville for a 7v7. You have somebody playing?
Those two dudes are clowns. A South Point grad 😂😂

Why can’t they just say they’re with the Chase kid and are begging for him to start.

Please Sirs I don’t want the smoke you promised Big Sausages. Plus you don’t really want me to have it.

I’m pulling for Melton because he can run it and throw it and also because one of McSwain’s family members is apparently a South Point graduate and South Point graduates can lick deez.

Last edited:

Why can’t they just say they’re with the Chase kid and are begging for him to start.

Please Sirs I don’t want the smoke you promised Big Sausages. Plus you don’t really want me to have it.

I’m pulling for Melton because he can run it and throw it and also because one of his family members is apparently a South Point graduate and South Point graduates can lick deez.
These guys, crest92/buckeye are comedy , went fishing and caught the big one
Glad to see they are riding together to see 7/7 in Asheville
Scrimmages start the competition will heat up
They certainly do not want to give Rulz the smoke
I’ll take it , these guys live with each other I would be willing to say

Last edited:
These guys, crest92/buckeye are comedy , went fishing and caught the big one
Glad to see they are riding together to see 7/7 in Asheville
Scrimmages start the competition will heat up
They certainly do not want to give Rulz the smoke
I’ll take it , these guys live with each other I would be willing to say
I’m a big crest supporter and Rulz knows who I am I’ve been to some practices and some 7on7 both QBs look good the Melton kid is a hell of a athlete Mcswain kid could be the starter but I’m starting to think the Melton kid has the system down I just hope the coach makes the right decision GO Chargers

Reactions: NC Joker
I’m a big crest supporter and Rulz knows who I am I’ve been to some practices and some 7on7 both QBs look good the Melton kid is a hell of a athlete Mcswain kid could be the starter but I’m starting to think the Melton kid has the system down I just hope the coach makes the right decision GO Chargers
Ok...for one, I'll live with anyone I want too...Secondly, I know good when I see it...I'll hang tight for scrimmages...watch when I want to watch. Don't wanna hear Crickets chirping when the season starts...just sayin...

Reactions: UNC811

Why can’t they just say they’re with the Chase kid and are begging for him to start. Zzz

I’m pulling for Melton because he can run it and throw it and also because one of McSwain’s family members is apparently a South Point graduate and South Point graduates can lick deez.
All I did was answer the guys question. Now I’m a clown? I respect your opinion that you think Melton should get it, I just have a different opinion. I thought this thread was for everyone but I guess it’s only for a hand full of “well known members”. Anyone new is someone’s Dad, brother, cousin, or sisters uncle. Hope the coaches make the right decision. I’m out. Go Chargers!

All I did was answer the guys question. Now I’m a clown? I respect your opinion that you think Melton should get it, I just have a different opinion. I thought this thread was for everyone but I guess it’s only for a hand full of “well known members”. Anyone new is someone’s Dad, brother, cousin, or sisters uncle. Hope the coaches make the right decision. I’m out. Go Chargers!
I don’t have an issue with anything you want or say. Except you saying you’re a South Point grad. Either that’s a lie or you don’t understand how that could not help you at all.

If McSwain is the best option I’m positive he’ll be the QB1. Lloyd will do what is right. Period.

If being called a clown offends you. You should be out. Did you read any of this thread? You clearly don’t understand how it is in Cleveland County. Rutherford County suits you much better.

Nut up or cry more. South Point SUCKS not as bad as Shelby but they SUCK!

Ok...for one, I'll live with anyone I want too...Secondly, I know good when I see it...I'll hang tight for scrimmages...watch when I want to watch. Don't wanna hear Crickets chirping when the season starts...just sayin...
This ain’t Chase. No crickets. That’s why your boy moved to Crest. You came and watched saw the atmosphere and decided to move him out of Walnut Grove and off the Prairie.

If the kid is good enough to be QB1 we’ll all support him and get behind him.

are you suggesting we don’t know good when we see it? LOL! I’ve missed 3 games in over 30 years Chief. I’ve saw it all.

Reactions: Crestuff
This ain’t Chase. No crickets. That’s why your boy moved to Crest. You came and watched saw the atmosphere and decided to move him out of Walnut Grove and off the Prairie.

If the kid is good enough to be QB1 we’ll all support him and get behind him.

are you suggesting we don’t know good when we see it? LOL! I’ve missed 3 games in over 30 years Chief. I’ve saw it all.
Lloyd plays the best player period
Daddy money don’t work here it might work at Chase but not here
Good Competition never hurt anyone
And yes there will be no crickets on this thread , either way I know the Crest faithful will be here supporting the team.
#SLthagoat
#illmakeyoufamous

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Shelby Lion
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT