13 7:30 P.M. Winner 10 vs.W11

August 11
1:30 Winner 12 vs. Winner 13
4:30 if necessary

Flordia -Jacksonville vs Alabama Troy
South Carlina Champ vs Georgia Champ Covington
PR Champ vs.NC Champ Wayne County
VA Champ vs.Host Post 45 Randlph County
GOING BY nC newspaper georgia does a champion.

Flordia -Jacksonville vs Alabama Troy
South Carlina Champ vs Georgia Champ Covington
PR Champ vs.NC Champ Wayne County
VA Champ vs.Host Post 45 Randlph County
GOING BY nC newspaper georgia does a champion.
I saw that too. Like I said, I just heard some chit chat. You know how that goes.

our Post 280 Chesapeake Team will be going to Asheboro.This is gonna be a tough region maybe even the toughest region in OF the 8.

Last edited:
If there is a team at the regionals better than Wayne County, I'd love to see them. They have 3 really good pitchers in a Virginia Tech signee, Campbell signee and Mt. Olive. Their SS went to William & Mary last year. The 2 or 3 hole hitter is going to NC State. Not to mention several others that are very impressive.

If there is a team at the regionals better than Wayne County, I'd love to see them. They have 3 really good pitchers in a Virginia Tech signee, Campbell signee and Mt. Olive. Their SS went to William & Mary last year. The 2 or 3 hole hitter is going to NC State. Not to mention several others that are very impressive.
Post 280 has 11 D1 players.There ace went to Norfolk State.

You guys got a good draw this with Randolph. Typically they're pretty good, but haven't had as successful of a year as usual. Could be a great matchup between you and Wayne in Round 2.

You guys got a good draw this with Randolph. Typically they're pretty good, but haven't had as successful of a year as usual. Could be a great matchup between you and Wayne in Round 2.
we are matched up with GA and SC in RD.2.

Sounds like to me that the perfect game ball aka money ball people are figuring out and going back to playing legion ball…..I like it

Sounds like to me that the perfect game ball aka money ball people are figuring out and going back to playing legion ball…..I like it
Man I hope so. I played 4 years of college baseball but my 3 years of legion were my favorite baseball years. There's nothing better.

Wayne won the first game today then Troy won the second game in 9 innings.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT