ADVERTISEMENT

Cleveland County

I agree SD24.

That mighty mite offense though. Let that elite defense down and special teams did too.

Our QB beat that defense with his legs and our RB did too. We didn’t need 500 passing yards. Just needed to out coach KM. That’s exactly what happened too.

Didn’t that QB you all recruited end up leaving and in doing so give the fans the double barrel Earl salute on the way out?

Tick Tock.
The OC and qb play was horrid that game. The only game all season that we didn’t at least try to push the game down field for whatever reason. We played right into the Crest defense hands. Crest offensively called some great plays that caught us off guard at times. We gave up some qb runs because our linebackers had to honor the quick slants and hitches Crest ran really well. The Crest offensive play calling last year could put defenses in the hucklebuck at times trying to defend it lol

Shelby Lion is
7311d34d-386f-4ee4-94e9-2c4151a068b6_text.gif

Latham was to go to RS with Greg, when ask to hold off for job at Crest, why would he change now..

Look back, i told u a month ago who was going be coach...
And I told you what the deal was and know for a fact I was correct. I also know a few other things too. You look back I told you Ware was leaving before you knew and that's a fact.

And I didn't even pay for a brick

• Haha
Reactions: Crestuff
Welcome Home Coach!
Very excited for the Crest program going into the future.
A few things I keep thinking about with the hire:

1. He should have between 1-3 years to have 30 years in the system and probably done. So it's not a hire for the future, maybe a bridge for who is next(very soon).

2. How will current assistants feel? Coaches need high quality assistants and we will see how many stay after hire and after 1st year.

3. Are the players excited? They don't really know him from his Crest days over 15 years ago. I keep hearing and reading that they really loved some assistants already there.

Reactions: crestrulz
Latham was to go to RS with Greg, when ask to hold off for job at Crest, why would he change now..
I heard the EXACT same thing verbatim. I wasn’t sure how true it was but I heard this almost as soon as Lloyd pulled out of the RS job. Lloyd going to Crest and Latham going with him as DC. If this is not true than it is definitely out there in some circles.

Reactions: shelbyfan1
And I told you what the deal was and know for a fact I was correct. I also know a few other things too. You look back I told you Ware was leaving before you knew and that's a fact.

And I didn't even pay for a brick
I also know where u got that info, cause that same guy called me and ask me too..
But anyway, i know bout Mark and trying to get him.
Greg will do a fine job..
Great guy, i found that out working for him , on new wing built on too house

A few things I keep thinking about with the hire:

1. He should have between 1-3 years to have 30 years in the system and probably done. So it's not a hire for the future, maybe a bridge for who is next(very soon).

2. How will current assistants feel? Coaches need high quality assistants and we will see how many stay after hire and after 1st year.

3. Are the players excited? They don't really know him from his Crest days over 15 years ago. I keep hearing and reading that they really loved some assistants already there.
There is a plan in place just know that.

They run have no clue , just wait and see …
I will say I think Latham is on staff in what capacity is yet to be determined.
They don’t. I believe I know who the new DC is. Can’t say the name until it’s confirmed. To my knowledge they’re still employed.

The plan is in place.

They run have no clue , just wait and see …
I will say I think Latham is on staff in what capacity is yet to be determined.
Dam I can’t believe Latham still coaching I played middle school basketball for him at Crest Middle. Just my opinion he was a better bball coach than football coach

Dam I can’t believe Latham still coaching I played middle school basketball for him at Crest Middle. Just my opinion he was a better bball coach than football coach
Even worse i grad. At Shelby same year as him

Yeah he was there a ways back. Bryson is warming up the throwing arm for one last Qb coaching run.

Some people are just plain stupid.
That was uncalled for.

I wasn’t speaking to you or about you.

But I’m glad you and sf1 enjoyed your little barb. It was that Lance Ware and brick thing that got you both upset. Wasn't it? 😂

Anyway, it’s always good to know that you’re still breathing on your own.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: NC Joker
That was uncalled for.

I wasn’t speaking to you or about you.

But I’m glad you and sf1 enjoyed your little barb. It was that Lance Ware and brick thing that got you both upset. Wasn't it? 😂

Anyway, it’s always good to know that you’re still breathing on your own.
Lol I am breathing on my own but barely and leave our bricks alone.

• Haha
I see on the Facespace the Horsey Club is opening up for some new board members..... Hmmmmmm

Anyway I put in my application and credentials and added in I would bring the pig knuckles and bacon wrapped water chestnuts.... Im a shoe in.....

Last edited:
  • Love
I see on the Facespace the Horsey Club is opening up for some new board members..... Hmmmmmm

Anyway I put in my application and credentials and added in I would bring the pig knuckles and bacon wrapped water chestnuts.... Im a shoe in.....
No you are a HorseShoe in SL!
How did you apply, was in a connect the dots type of application. I know you ain’t writing or reading

• Haha
Reactions: Shelby Lion
No you are a HorseShoe in SL!
How did you apply, was in a connect the dots type of application. I know you ain’t writing or reading
If your in the Horse Shoe club doesn’t it significantly improve your chances for winning the half and half?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT