ADVERTISEMENT

Cleveland County

Oh Yeah GIF by Jesse Ling

Spring training is here. I am already excited about the potential of some of our young guys who have the opportunity to step up and make their names. We have to replace eight starters on defense but all three of the defensive returners were 1st team all conference and 2 of the 3 are D1 prospects. I am really excited about some of the young guys stepping in on defense. Many of these kids have truly put that weight room work in. The KM o-line should be big and physical leading the way for some talented backs. Looking forward to the grind to get to August and that tough opening game.

Spring training is here. I am already excited about the potential of some of our young guys who have the opportunity to step up and make their names. We have to replace eight starters on defense but all three of the defensive returners were 1st team all conference and 2 of the 3 are D1 prospects. I am really excited about some of the young guys stepping in on defense. Many of these kids have truly put that weight room work in. The KM o-line should be big and physical leading the way for some talented backs. Looking forward to the grind to get to August and that tough opening game.
You probably have a transfer coming from eastern GC that isn’t on anyone’s radar. I know first hand he’s been contacted and is interested.

• Haha
Reactions: Crestuff
You probably have a transfer coming from eastern GC that isn’t on anyone’s radar. I know first hand he’s been contacted and is interested.
Well we lost two to transfer so if we do indeed gain 1 than that will have us at -1 lol. SP, Huss, and Ashbrook all have a ton of talent and all will benefit from a transfer or two. I fully expect SP to contend for a title these next three years.

Reactions: NC Joker
Well we lost two to transfer so if we do indeed gain 1 than that will have us at -1 lol. SP, Huss, and Ashbrook all have a ton of talent and all will benefit from a transfer or two. I fully expect SP to contend for a title these next three years.
I don’t disagree if Blee stays under center. But I wouldn’t be surprised to see him give up football.

I don’t disagree if Blee stays under center. But I wouldn’t be surprised to see him give up football.
Blee giving it up would definitely sting initially. SP has a lot of young talent that played on one of the best Belmont Middle teams I’ve seen in recent years that are currently sophomores. The Red Raiders will be fine long term if that does happen.

Let’s pump the brakes on SP , 6-5 record last season , Crest JVs rolled SP and Crest did that with a great mix of Sophomores and freshmen.
Crest will be the team to beat in Big South. A lot of talent leaves but Crest has a tons of talent still there , young but very talented.
JVs also undefeated, kids will move up and produce.

Let’s pump the brakes on SP , 6-5 record last season , Crest JVs rolled SP and Crest did that with a great mix of Sophomores and freshmen.
Crest will be the team to beat in Big South. A lot of talent leaves but Crest has a tons of talent still there , young but very talented.
No one at SP fears Crest. Until they figure out how to stop the option the SP/Crest games will continue to be toss ups no matter what athletes are on the sidelines. Same thing can be said about SP and the pass coverage.

No one at SP fears Crest. Until they figure out how to stop the option the SP/Crest games will continue to be toss ups no matter what athletes are on the sidelines. Same thing can be said about SP and the pass coverage.
No one said you feared Crest , fear is a strong word
Fear is if this nation reelcts what we have in the White House. That’s fear my friend.

Reactions: notanyonesfan
Big difference between jv and varsity for a multitude of reasons. Crest is talented but there will be a transition with new coaches. SP, Ashbrook, Huss, and Stuart Cramer believe it or not all have some really good talent. Ashbrook may be the most talented team top to bottom athletically but they have really struggled at quarterback the past few years. The Big South will be interesting.

Big difference between jv and varsity for a multitude of reasons. Crest is talented but there will be a transition with new coaches. SP, Ashbrook, Huss, and Stuart Cramer believe it or not all have some really good talent. Ashbrook may be the most talented team top to bottom athletically but they have really struggled at quarterback the past few years. The Big South will be interesting.
Ashbrook has been the most athletic team in pre game warm ups in the last two decades. Never can put it all together, for one reason or another.

Spring Ball will help with the transition of new Coaches…

Reactions: BIGSAUSAGES
Sounds like ANOTHER SUPER TEAM.

Spring Ball will help with the transition of new Coaches…
Any other school it would but the hate for Crest in all really shows up when you spit facts to these slappies
We understand Crest held to a higher standard
We hold ourselves to those high standards when you can be called 6 times

Blee can actually throw the ball well. But a change in scheme would mean a change in staff and I don't see that happening in the near future.
Staff change ain't happening with that HC. Dude is SOLID.

However, Blee could have the skill set to play at a very high level in D1A if he was in the right offense to showcase it. I don't think we’ll ever know. I wish that kid the best. Great athlete with toughness is what I see. Tell me different.

How tall is Blee? He looks strong, fast, thick, maybe 6’0 - 6’2?

Staff change ain't happening with that HC. Dude is SOLID.

However, Blee could have the skill set to play at a very high level in D1A if he was in the right offense to showcase it. I don't think we’ll ever know. I wish that kid the best. Great athlete with toughness is what I see. Tell me different.

How tall is Blee? He looks strong, fast, thick, maybe 6’0 - 6’2?
He's a D1, Power 5 baseball player. Verbal commit to Wake Forest. I don't think playing football at the next level is in his mind but who knows.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT