ADVERTISEMENT

Cleveland County

fail mens tennis GIF by Wimbledon

Looking forward to playing the KM-West Imitation Mountaineer Chargers. We know what the play call will be on 4&2 from mid field lol

#GDTBAM

• Haha
Reactions: Chopper747
Looking forward to playing the KM-West Imitation Mountaineer Chargers. We know what the play call will be on 4&2 from mid field lol

#GDTBAM
What's going to be the excuse when we beat your new high-priced, hand picked coach with your old coach you ran off?

And we don't have to worry about your 4th down play, it's usually intercepted before then.

Last edited:
You can just call us 6 time and save time.

If Mo “Strait” Howard loses to Lloyd. 😂😂

Dude, you all will be in for a world of pain.
I believe in the redistribution and redirecting of pain lol. If GL beats everyone but lose to KM then you guys will swear that he is intentionally losing and the pain coming out of Boiling Springs will be crème brûlée to my ears 😂

I believe in the redistribution and redirecting of pain lol. If GL beats everyone but lose to KM then you guys will swear that he is intentionally losing and the pain coming out of Boiling Springs will be crème brûlée to my ears 😂
I don’t care what you type. Buttholes are puckered over there. That’s a fact. From Binky to the toupee king.

In fact Binky’s foot will be placed so far up Moe’s rectum he’ll taste money and dookie every time he swallows. He'll get that rug slapped right off his neanderthal head.if he loses this game this year.

This has all the makings of a good book. If Lloyd is going to get redemption it could not get any better than this.

Last edited:
I don’t care what you type. Buttholes are puckered over there. That’s a fact. From Binky to the toupee king.

In fact Binky’s foot will be placed so far up Moe’s rectum he’ll taste money and dookie every time he swallows. He'll get that rug slapped right off his neanderthal head.if he loses this game this year.

This has all the makings of a good book. If Lloyd is going to get redemption it could not get any better than this.
Coach Lloyd is a great man but KM will be alright. He is obviously where he wants to be. Coach Lloyd has a great offensive mind and Coach Herron and Coach Carroll are defensive guys. It should be a really good matchup from a coaching strategy standpoint. I am looking forward to the competition. I am waiting for Coach Lloyd to officially name his staff which is key.

It really is the best hire for you guys. Time after time, Crest has went out and tried to find the best coach available, only to seem him use Crest as a stepping stool for their own personal gain. Assuming there will be success, GL will retire as the Crest head coach. I doubt he leaves this job.

Coach Lloyd is a great man but KM will be alright. He is obviously where he wants to be. Coach Lloyd has a great offensive mind and Coach Herron and Coach Carroll are defensive guys. It should be a really good matchup from a coaching strategy standpoint. I am looking forward to the competition. I am waiting for Coach Lloyd to officially name his staff which is key.
It definitely makes for interesting times.. Cleveland County is CRAZY man..

Reactions: shutdownD24
I would back off the KM coaches are defensive , they allowed Otis and his boys score at will last season. If that is a defensive coach as you say then yall in trouble, again.
Best defensive team KM ever had what I recall.

Reactions: Crestuff
I would back off the KM coaches are defensive , they allowed Otis and his boys score at will last season. If that is a defensive coach as you say then yall in trouble, again.
Best defensive team KM ever had what I recall.
Crest won, congrats. It doesn’t take away from the great year the KM defense had. KM didn’t lose that game because of the defense. Every senior on that defense has signed to play college football with the exception of one. KM’s defense held every team it faced to their season lows offensively. Every single one including Crest. Sometimes you have to look inside the stats to get a true read on what happened. KM turned the ball over 5 times giving you an extra five possessions. That extra time on the field hurt the KM defense late with fatigue. Despite this KM held Crest to their lowest offensive totals of the year. Crest came in averaging over 500 yards of offense and KM held them to a little over 300yds total. Crest could not run directly at KM or pass consistently again KM. The Chargers finished with 48yds passings and gained over half their rushing totals on three plays. A lot of misdirection type offensive plays that actually shows respect to that KM defense. You guys were really good on offense this past season but that KM defense was elite.

I agree SD24.

That mighty mite offense though. Let that elite defense down and special teams did too.

Our QB beat that defense with his legs and our RB did too. We didn’t need 500 passing yards. Just needed to out coach KM. That’s exactly what happened too.

Didn’t that QB you all recruited end up leaving and in doing so give the fans the double barrel Earl salute on the way out?

Tick Tock.

I agree SD24.

That mighty mite offense though. Let that elite defense down and special teams did too.

Our QB beat that defense with his legs and our RB did too. We didn’t need 500 passing yards. Just needed to out coach KM. That’s exactly what happened too.

Didn’t that QB you all recruited end up leaving and in doing so give the fans the double barrel Earl salute on the way out?

Tick Tock.
No he is still there. Heard he is excelling at his natural sport, baseball.

Reactions: shutdownD24
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT