ADVERTISEMENT

Cleveland County

The Mayberry Red Raiders. Where they drink only milk, eat apple pies, accept transfers, and haze kids on road trips 😊
Sounds like some future deflection going on. Wonder how many Gaston County kids will be joining the KM program in the next 3-4 months????

• Haha
Reactions: Crestuff
Sounds like some future deflection going on. Wonder how many Gaston County kids will be joining the KM program in the next 3-4 months????
andy griffith ohai GIF by Challenger
Deboring is that you in Belmont?

Who hating i could give 2 f--cks what yall do...you hardly see me post.
But id take BF2 gladly anyyday then a coach that smears my program

Who hating i could give 2 f--cks what yall do...you hardly see me post.
But id take BF2 gladly anyyday then a coach that smears my program
You should go missing again. You just called your coach Barney Fife the second. He smeared himself

BF2 blows. Padding his stats with 2a punk teams

You know what you can do.

#HATEUS

Last edited:
You should go missing again. You just called your coach Barney Fife the second.

BF2 blows. Padding his stats with 2a punk teams

You know what you can do.

#HATEUS
How would you describe your former coach right now?

I just going off what u said,
I also know he didnt win anything at Crest, the talent took yall where u went this year. Even you know that

From the article

According to Melton, the Crest High braintrust seeks the same out of their next head man.

The word braintrust and crest should never be used in the same sentence ! A bunch of mustard stained goat herders sitting around discussing coaches over a chilli dog doesnt constitute a brain trust no matter how many fried pickles are involved ….

From the article

According to Melton, the Crest High braintrust seeks the same out of their next head man.

The word braintrust and crest should never be used in the same sentence ! A bunch of mustard stained goat herders sitting around discussing coaches over a chilli dog doesnt constitute a brain trust no matter how many fried pickles are involved ….
Oxymoron if I’ve ever heard one.

• Haha
Reactions: beamer24
Hate it for the Crest kids I really do…

We all need to make sure we don’t get this thread shut down though it’s the greatest thread in history here …

Make a new one called "the Hint thread", I can consult on the creativity and suspense

Full Karma. You don't have to like it but it is a fact. You can hide a lot by wins but the history does not change.

Could it be the combo?
Barnes - AD
Lloyd - Head Coach
or could it be..... nvm

Reactions: shelbyfan1
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT