ADVERTISEMENT

Cleveland County

Interesting
Why would you think King ?
If I had to take a gander, I would say that he mentioned King because King Rhodes has always been a quarterback when playing football with the exception of last year. King quarterbacked his middle school team to two undefeated middle schools seasons and started at quarterback as a freshman at Hunter Huss on jv. A athlete at qb who can run and pass is the hardest thing for a defense to deal with on any level.

Last edited:
If I had to take a gander, I would say that he mentioned King because King Rhodes has always been a quarterback when playing football with the exception of last year. King quarterbacked his middle school team to two undefeated middle schools seasons and started at quarterback as a freshman at Hunter Huss. A athlete at qb who can run and pass is the hardest thing for a defense to deal with on any level.
Good points but who says the player in discussion is enrolled at Crest next fall and if he plays football
Heck of a basketball talent he is.

Crest will be fine with the two QBs that are on roster now , last time I seen King qb for Huss his Freshman year leaves a little to be desired, IMO
The passing part would need work is what I’m saying for him to be QB.
I seriously doubt that happens at Crest.

Good points but who says the player in discussion is enrolled at Crest next fall and if he plays football

Crest will be fine with the two QBs that are on roster now , last time I seen King qb for Huss his Freshman year leaves a little to be desired, IMO
He can be a heck of a WR/OLB if he puts the work in this summer it all depends on what he loves more bball or football..

The

two QBs you are talking about I think one will be in defense for the other one he could be good

Lesnar? Now this is getting ridiculous. Just snap him the ball and it's a wrap.
Brock Lesnar Sport GIF by WWE

Off season thoughts and nonsensical meanderings

First off: Am I the only person on planet earth that has been sick every single day since December 17th until today? (Well I think there was a 6 day period I was good then went to my daughters travel volleyball tourney in TN over the weekend and contracted the Hillbilly Sinus infection or something) for the love of god this upper respiratory garbage is getting old...

OK now that that is out of the way, I have oft wondered what you ant farming troglodytes from Crest have been up too? Yall dedicated the Wesson/Bradley memorial crapper/tee shirt Press box yet? Is it even built yet? or did one of your larger/heftier fans rumble and stumble their way through the upper parking lot, in turn, causing some sort of seismic disruption that brought it all down? Also wondering how the tooth to head ratio is coming , cause Lord knows most of yall haven't seen any fluoride since elementary school when they forced you to gargle in that stuff.... I know some of yall swallowed....

Appreciate smash taking his time out of square dance lessons to keep us informed of whos going where, always nice to see these kids further their education whilst still play this game I have wasted way to much time on here being silly about . ha ha.. Keep up the good work smash, all jokes aside...

Sausage last I heard got a plate named after him at the Pancake House.... Or maybe he was named after the breakfast plate, I cant remember, but he can be found selling meat shirts outside the building on Mondays , Weds and every third Tuesday at 4p-4:06pm or until the law runs him off....

Well I guess that about does it...

Oh wait how is the Geaux Cha'gas campaign coming? I still haven't received my shirt... Coach needs to hook a brother up

Ok I wasn’t gonna say nothing (BUT) here we are the second of February and Rulz has not posted once since Crust’s season ended that I have seen. Dude only four state champs, that’s all. You got to be good, you got to get some breaks, you got to be a little lucky, you got to keep your horses healthy. Losing sucks but you gotta deal with it.

After next season I hear they are realigning again. Probably going to six or seven divisions. That will make it a little easier to bring home a trophy. 🏆 The realignment should cause schools closer in enrollment to be playing one another. Regardless you still have to be good, lucky, healthy and get some breaks. Go Big Red !!!

Ok I wasn’t gonna say nothing (BUT) here we are the second of February and Rulz has not posted once since Crust’s season ended that I have seen. Dude only four state champs, that’s all. You got to be good, you got to get some breaks, you got to be a little lucky, you got to keep your horses healthy. Losing sucks but you gotta deal with it.

After next season I hear they are realigning again. Probably going to six or seven divisions. That will make it a little easier to bring home a trophy. 🏆 The realignment should cause schools closer in enrollment to be playing one another. Regardless you still have to be good, lucky, healthy and get some breaks. Go Big Red !!!
Shut up. Pappy!

Reactions: Mopar forever
There he is. Glad ya decided to get back to business. I was worried about you. Over here we’re looking forward to late March and baseball season.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT