ADVERTISEMENT

Cleveland County

The 3A next is going to be so loaded next year with good teams. Can‘t wait until the season starts.

The 3A next is going to be so loaded next year with good teams. Can‘t wait until the season starts.
While this is true, we pretty much say it every year. I don't think Hickory was on anyone's radar at the beginning of the season. Are there any teams out there that could surprise everyone and make a run like Hickory did this year?

Reactions: Vik-Val 86
While this is true, we pretty much say it every year. I don't think Hickory was on anyone's radar at the beginning of the season. Are there any teams out there that could surprise everyone and make a run like Hickory did this year?
I know I didn’t see Hickory winning it all early in the playoffs. Who knows what team could win it all. It will be interesting.

Actually there were a couple of us on here that mentioned Hickory as being a dark horse to win a title prior to the season. Myself, @New3ra, and I believe one other person mentioned several times that Hickory had something brewing and a lot of talent in the pipeline for the next few years.

Reactions: Vik-Val 86
Actually there were a couple of us on here that mentioned Hickory as being a dark horse to win a title prior to the season. Myself, @New3ra, and I believe one other person mentioned several times that Hickory had something brewing and a lot of talent in the pipeline for the next few years.
Well Nostradamus, who you got next year?

Well Nostradamus, who you got next year?
Hickory will be the odds on favorite in my opinion. Their qb is a game changer who will only get better. Scotland is a dark horse if their fans can get out of the way and let their coach be the coach lol. Scotland has the talent but need to diversify their offense more. I also think Havelock may be back in the mix next year and the winner of them and 71st will represent the East.

You guys get good QB play with that RB and defense of yours, and y'all could pull a Hickory and win it all.
We need WR’s though, we graduated basically all our starting pass catchers. I’m thinking we will do like we always do, start the season slow and improve each week as the kids get used to each other. Still have a gauntlet of a non conference schedule.

Reactions: BIGSAUSAGES
The Not So Official off season pre season winter County rankings :
1. Shelby
2. Crest
3. KM
4.Burns

Shelby will be really good this next season
Like all teams they have to replace a lot of production but have young kids that got a lot of experience last year
Crest will need to replace three WR a Qb and some defensive pieces.
I expect Crest to be in the mix for conference and state titles at the end of year.
KM has to find a QB , losing a lot of good defensive players.
Burns likewise has to find a qb , Mauney will be hard to replace.
Burns has to improve defensively to hang with Shelby

Happy New Year Slappies

Last edited:
The Not So Official off season pre season winter County rankings :
1. Shelby
2. Crest
3. KM
4.Burns

Shelby will be really good this next season
Like all teams they have to replace a lot of production but have young kids that got a lot of experience last year
Crest will need to replace three WR a Qb and some defensive pieces.
I expect Crest to be in the mix fo coinference and state titles at the end of year.
KM has to find a QB , losing a lot of good defensive players.
Burns likewise has to find a qb , Mauney will be hard to replace.
Burns has to improve defensively to hang with Shelby

Happy New Year Slappies
1.BURNS 2.KM 3.SHELBY 4.CREST.

Bench Press Sport GIF by The World's Strongest Man

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT