ADVERTISEMENT

Cleveland County

Yeah my friend I might get thrown out of the fanbase for posting that in August... ha ha....

It sure has been fun on this thread all year, I hope this one continues on, Ill do my part that is for sure...
The second half of the Burns and Shelby game was my turning point for Shelby. We can talk about Burns battling injuries because that night in general it became obvious how unhealthy we were. Putting my Burns blinders aside what I saw in the second half was a team that found something. I told multiple people that the version of Shelby I saw tonight would be hard to beat and so far it has been true.

It hasn’t even been a week yet. Lol. Oh well. I appreciate all the seniors this season. They were fun to watch. Hope they have successful futures in everything they do. For me I’m on to next season. We have great players coming back with more experience. We have great players coming into starting roles with some varsity experience. I definitely like our future. I think we’ll be good again next season. Spring practice will be here before you know it.

I'm
It hasn’t even been a week yet. Lol. Oh well. I appreciate all the seniors this season. They were fun to watch. Hope they have successful futures in everything they do. For me I’m on to next season. We have great players coming back with more experience. We have great players coming into starting roles with some varsity experience. I definitely like our future. I think we’ll be good again next season. Spring practice will be here before you know it.
Sounds like another SUPER TEAM.

How's your QB play going to be next year? Will it be the JV QB? How did he throw the rock? Everyone in the county except for Shelby will have question marks at that position next year. It'll be curious to see how it all works out.

The kicking game didn’t lack consistency. For the last two years, it was consistently bad. In 22 the kicking game is what kept Crest from advancing. This year it was just three great plays by Dudley. You’ll be back strong next year I’m sure.
I said it in another post but I saw more failed XP attempts this year than I had ever in my life. It is crazy how many teams struggled in that area.

SP’s kicker graduates this year. I heard he was going to NC State to kick. I have no idea what they will have next year. May very well be in the same boat as CC teams were this year. IDK.

Reactions: Lincolnton
I'm

Hey Mountie

Since y’all can’t get some of your coaches to “buy in” and also most or maybe he said “some” of the older players to buy in ,will they be headed back to Gaston or are they gonna move over to the stable since about 6 of them and leaving and trying to come back to shelby ?? You and shutdown get together down at weiner works and hash it all out ! Save me a seat I like their burgers

Poor burns they need some love maybe y’all could send a couple their way too whilst your at it ???

Thanks friends

Hey Mountie

Since y’all can’t get some of your coaches to “buy in” and also most or maybe he said “some” of the older players to buy in ,will they be headed back to Gaston or are they gonna move over to the stable since about 6 of them and leaving and trying to come back to shelby ?? You and shutdown get together down at weiner works and hash it all out ! Save me a seat I like their burgers

Poor burns they need some love maybe y’all could send a couple their way too whilst your at it ???

Thanks friends
We'll take anything you give us. It's a miracle we're as good as we are, given our location.

Reactions: Crestuff
I'm

Winning Work From Home GIF by Cooleaf

Reactions: BIGSAUSAGES
Hello Mr Lincolnton! I would still like to find time to break bread with you at some point. My 88 yr old Mother lives with the wife and I. She’s having some difficulties, so I’m having to stick around the house till she gets some strength back. Maybe we can meet at Pete’s in Stanley sometime.

How's your QB play going to be next year? Will it be the JV QB? How did he throw the rock? Everyone in the county except for Shelby will have question marks at that position next year. It'll be curious to see how it all works out.
We have 2 QBs now. Mark will be a senior and Brock a sophomore. Both good in their own right.

The couch is ready for you SL

Glad it will be nice and warm since yall got an early start on us.... Move over ya yahoo...... Im on da way..... LOL
You may have to sit on Big Sausage’s lap since this couch is full right now lol. We have also eaten all the snacks so bring Bridge’s BBQ with you. Thanks. #Couch Management Team

Last edited:
Congrats to all Cleveland County teams.

It's been a fun ride and exciting season. Lots of jaw jacking, fun times and exciting games on the thread of the year.

Rulz will be back but not soon enough lol. The daddy rabbit of NC Preps

Where is Rulz now that Joker mentioned him?

Idea, looks like not a single one of us has anything to do for a while lets all meet up for lunch or breakfast and talk football or lack of football for rest of season LOL....

PS: lets keep this thread going regardless

You know what they say, if you've got 2 QB's, you don't have any.

And we don't have any, so not sure what that says about us next year. LOL.
Shelbys the only team with a starting QB coming back and everyone else gonna have to work hard in spring ball and 7 on 7 to find out..

Reactions: beamer24
Shelbys the only team with a starting QB coming back and everyone else gonna have to work hard in spring ball and 7 on 7 to find out..
Agreed. We're in a tricky spot. Do we go with a Senior QB who has played WR the last 3 years? Or do we go with a sophomore QB and let him take his lumps to be prepared for the next couple years? I trust Devine will make the right decision.

Reactions: Crestuff
Agreed. We're in a tricky spot. Do we go with a Senior QB who has played WR the last 3 years? Or do we go with a sophomore QB and let him take his lumps to be prepared for the next couple years? I trust Devine will make the right decision.
Have seen that work out a few times with the WR getting the QB snaps. If he is dynamic enough to play outside then can always create a few yards if the play breaks down.

Reactions: Mopar forever
Tremendous
We red necks don’t know how to act with something new and not hand me downs from Shelby

Shelby Sucks
Thats going to be really nice.... Just dont let some of those plug tobacco chewing heathens spit on the windows as they are screaming "PERSONAL FOUL ON US AGAIN" lol....

Glad yall and Burns are getting them, going to be real nice additions to those stadiums.... Happy for you clowns...

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT