ADVERTISEMENT

Cleveland County

I am PICKING PARKWOOD in a mild UPSET.

Idk but 2 wins ….. come on
sorry but no 2 win team should make the playoffs… how dang bad to you have to be to get left out now ? 😂
I was thinking the same thing. You're 2 and 8 and in the playoff's and about to waste a lot of gas.

2 and 8 should never ever be in the playoffs...... Period ...........

2-9. Beat 2 1 win teams.
Average 10 points per game.
The stats look like Crest has had more offensive yards in one game than Parkwood had all season.

Stay focused, stay healthy, move to round 2.
Lol. I don’t think they will need to stay focused on Parkwood unless they go for some kind of scoring record.

Reactions: beamer24
2-9. Beat 2 1 win teams.
Average 10 points per game.
The stats look like Crest has had more offensive yards in one game than Parkwood had all season.

Stay focused, stay healthy, move to round 2.
That don't make any sense Smash........ It's going to be cold so at least we will not be out in it long.

How can their coach even get them up for the bus-ride?

As we all know.... the more teams in the playoffs, the more $$$ the ol' greedy NCHSAA makes....
Not how it really works,lol. Them making it just shows how bad the 3A side is in their split conference with 2A schools. They could have opted out and let a better team in but I guess their coach wanted some more practice time for next year. People gave the NL coach a hard time last year when he opted out and said he turned his back on his seniors by not letting them play in playoffs.

We haven’t gotten any Stanley kids at the moment. Currently EG has to fight off Mt. Island Charter, East Lincoln, and South Point for that Stanley youth talent lol.
We don't have anybody from Stanley Middle and don't want nobody from Stanley Middle in Belmont at SP. Somehow you have confused St. Cramer (a team with as many state championships as KM in football) with SP....otherwise known state-wide as "KMs Daddy". ST. Cramer has several Stanley kids.
Keep making up those pretend recruiting situations for SP. Who the H on SPs football roster has been RECRUITED to come there? If anybody is there due to recruitment...then SP is extremely bad at recruiting. We continually had more talent than our conference foes for a solid 10-12 years back when we were bigger 3a but now we have 900 students...doesn't that mean SP has the lowest admin numbers in conference? So - we play big boy football with less talent. Last time we had this size admin was the mid to late 90s.
Anybody that has seen our roster play on the field knows SP isn't recruiting anybody- so keep spinning that lie to try and justify why KM isn't better than they are. Yall took a couple of GACOs best MS players and still couldn't do anything with Crest.

We don't have anybody from Stanley Middle and don't want nobody from Stanley Middle in Belmont at SP. Somehow you have confused St. Cramer (a team with as many state championships as KM in football) with SP....otherwise known state-wide as "KMs Daddy". ST. Cramer has several Stanley kids.
Keep making up those pretend recruiting situations for SP. Who the H on SPs football roster has been RECRUITED to come there? If anybody is there due to recruitment...then SP is extremely bad at recruiting. We continually had more talent than our conference foes for a solid 10-12 years back when we were bigger 3a but now we have 900 students...doesn't that mean SP has the lowest admin numbers in conference? So - we play big boy football with less talent. Last time we had this size admin was the mid to late 90s.
Anybody that has seen our roster play on the field knows SP isn't recruiting anybody- so keep spinning that lie to try and justify why KM isn't better than they are. Yall took a couple of GACOs best MS players and still couldn't do anything with Crest.
🥱

Sorry to interrupt y’all’s Cleveland County party but…
Parkwood lost to a lowly 1A team about a month or so ago…
We know they SUCK. We were wondering who they were and why they're even in the playoff's. They're going to get ran through and destroyed. We thought for a second they were in Shelby and Burns conference.

They're wasting our time and the State's gas.

Rulz is he the best all around QB you have seen play at Crest? Kid is special. It does help to have 3 stud wide receivers.
I personally think so my friend. That's the general consensus around the way over at Crest. .Heck man, you have seen as many of them from here as I have what do you think?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT