ADVERTISEMENT

Cleveland County

Just trying to confirm. Do you have one of those tractors with the pedals like a bike?
Quite a few. Most are from the 1950s. Several from 60s as well. Had a Farmall 400 as a child. Turned out it belonged to my uncle. When I grew up decided I was going to buy some of the toys my daddy couldn't afford to get us.

Reactions: Swo1980
Supposed to be 76 degrees tomorrow with sunshine and a low of 57 under CLEAR SKIES!

i'd have hated to have to watch football under those conditions

I hope it don't rain a little in the PLAYOFF'S

Don't think it's about the rain... it's about the playoffs and keeping as much grass as possible.... it's grass not turf...Now I'm not sure why KM moved they have turf???

• Haha
Don't think it's about the rain... it's about the playoffs and keeping as much grass as possible.... it's grass not turf...Now I'm not sure why KM moved they have turf???
Ok. Well I’m not sure what playing under clear skies on a damp field tonight or playing under clear skies on a dry field tomorrow night would do to the grass one way or another.

But, I’m sure there is some reasoning I’m not aware of 🙄

Last edited:
Ok. Well I’m not sure what playing under clear skies on a damp field tonight or playing under clear skies on a dry field tomorrow night would do to the grass one way or another.

But, I’m sure there is some reasoning I’m not aware of 🙄

If everyone could have known that Tuesday!!! Duh!!! If I'd known the numbers for the lottery
Id have bought a ticket!!! U clearly can't use the weather forecast!!! It's horrible!!

Supposed to be 76 degrees tomorrow with sunshine and a low of 57 under CLEAR SKIES!

i'd have hated to have to watch football under those conditions

I hope it don't rain a little in the PLAYOFF'S
What sucky weather to have to watch football in.
SMH…..

Me too. The rain chances were slim when the call was made. I'm going to go by a lottery ticket I wish I knew the numbers.

Again. I hope there is no rain in the playoff's

Dang so much for perfect Friday night weather.... went over to Gaffney and got soaked!! Wish I could suck at my job like the weather clowns!!! Gaffney with a ugly win! I'm looking forward to KM/Crest!!! Rain, sleet or snow!

Dang so much for perfect Friday night weather.... went over to Gaffney and got soaked!! Wish I could suck at my job like the weather clowns!!! Gaffney with a ugly win! I'm looking forward to KM/Crest!!! Rain, sleet or snow!
We didn't get a drop at Shelby until the drive home.

• Haha
I saw the rumors a couple days ago, but didn't want to say anything because unc hadn't released a statement or anything. Hate that for him and my Heels. He was playing some great football. Hope he heals up 100% and is able to get back at it next season.
Hate that for the kid and Malaki Hamrick already rehabbing from injury hope both get back to 100 percent asap

Last edited:
Any Charger Fans no the status of Zach Parker DE he hurt his leg and needed help leaving and came back on crutches after the half.

Well I guess it’s fitting that KM and Crest play schools that are rivals with each other also in Ashbrook and Huss before the big showdown. The Brook and Huss are both those kinds of teams with athletes that have enough size, athletes, and speed to give you fits when they play inspired ball. Hopefully the Cleveland County teams take care of business so we can all see the game that has been on a collision course all year. KM is really banged up but we did get Jeffries back this past week who looked really good and fresh against Cramer. Also some of our younger players have played really well and allowed us to build up some depth in key positions with some starters out. Hopefully we can get healthy. We need all hands on deck starting 10/27.

Wait? wasn’t it just a few short months ago he and Tate and all the transfers etc was greatest thing going at Crest ?”they all want to be a part of something special” Hey they’re leaving in droves and our door is open etc etc ? All the sudden “it don’t matter” shut up with that nonsense !!! Lol

They ALL know what kind of talent this kid will be and it’s eating them alive he’s leaving they just don’t want to admit it

#STABLEISEMPTYING

Wait what
BIGSHELBY has no transfers
I wish the kid the best , talented just hope he gets the team concept soon

Wait? wasn’t it just a few short months ago he and Tate and all the transfers etc was greatest thing going at Crest ?”they all want to be a part of something special” Hey they’re leaving in droves and our door is open etc etc ? All the sudden “it don’t matter” shut up with that nonsense !!! Lol

They ALL know what kind of talent this kid will be and it’s eating them alive he’s leaving they just don’t want to admit it

#STABLEISEMPTYING
We will influence someone better SL
Don’t worry.
It’s the world we live in now. Kids don’t like to sit even tho there are 3 dang good Seniors ahead of him.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT