ADVERTISEMENT

Cleveland County

All four Cleveland County Middle schools seem to have really good talent this year. RS and EL also have some pretty good talent in the middle school ranks.
RS been good for a few years but don’t no what happens when they get to High School

Reactions: beamer24
RS been good for a few years but don’t no what happens when they get to High School
One time it looked like they were building something on the high school level before taking a step back. It seems that their good groups always break up going in a multitude of directions. A couple of years back Chase was cleaning up in Rutherford County pretty good with athletes. RS also had kids go into high school and start specializing in other sports.

Reactions: Crestuff
One time it looked like they were building something on the high school level before taking a step back. It seems that their good groups always break up going in a multitude of directions. A couple of years back Chase was cleaning up in Rutherford County pretty good with athletes. RS also had kids go into high school and start specializing in other sports.
RS and Chase also benefited from the mess at East and I guess Burns did also😂but East is turning things around and looking like the best team in the County up there

NOGA did a great job not getting running clocked last night. Definitely had a good plan of running that play clock down to the last second, played 15 yards off the ball in secondary (only got beat over top twice) and the refs huddle more than either team did last night 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: beamer24
I agree. I can’t wait to see the matchups across the board. It’s going to be strength on strength. What group can impose their will on the other. 🔥
Same here , I do not foresee any issues with both teams undefeated on 10/27. Hope both teams are 100% healthy , no excuses for either team.
Let’s line up and see
What you play the whole year for , more than likely the 1 seed in 3A West up for grabs
Love it.

This weeks email is gold

• Forestview was formed and founded via an effort by Gaston County Schools to ease overcrowding at Hunter Huss, South Point, Ashbrook High School and to create a pipeline for Kings Mountain transfers.
  • Forestview's first Principal Robert Carpenter was selected to serve in 1996. The school opened its doors in August 1998 and the first transfer to Kings Mtn was in 1999. Burns is still protesting this one.
  • Forestview would play their first football season away from their campus using East Gaston High School, South Point High School, and Ashbrook High as home facilities. Unfortunately for the Jaguars they were not allowed to use South Point referee's.
  • Their first ever home game was play at East Gaston's Arrowhead Stadium versus Bessemer City.
  • With a record of 8-14, Forestview has beaten Kings Mtn more than any other Cleveland County team.
  • Forestview has 3 retired jerseys. Two in Women's basketball and one in women's soccer.

https://ncpreps.forums.rivals.com/threads/team-shelby.52882/

That link is fantastic!.....

Rupauls Drag Race Lion GIF by LogoTV

Last edited:
How pathetic has Shelby base come to now.
Love it
Begging for people to post.
Don’t worry Shelby makes the title game by chance they will have 15 tour buses full of “Shelby Fans” to go and post.
Rather enjoyable for Crest fans
And thanks for the CC thread credit us Crest folks will take it.
Them dudes were talking about dang Voltron.

But LA is right. Most of them disappeared. When you haven’t beat a decent team in two years and you play a string of elementary school teams, I guess the thrill is gone.

wizard of oz toto GIF

[IMG alt="thekidd12"]https://rivals-cdn.s3.amazonaws.com/forums/ncpreps/data/avatars/m/6/6126.jpg?1459571589[/IMG]

thekidd12

Well-Known Member​

It's okay. We all had a crush on Princess Allura. If you didn't, you were either lying or had one on Keith instead.

I will admit that Witch Haggar scared the hell out of me.
OK I like a little nerd talk every now and then (I have a toy tractor collection that is pretty impressive} but you guys are starting to creep everyone out with these crushes on various, what I assume to be, cartoon characters...
Watch a little Looney Toons (Bugs Bunny not those new age Animaniac things) and talk about hitting somebody!!!
Geesh...

Last edited:
That up there is sad. BIG SHELBY,.

They're talking about having crushes on cartoon character's and even a gay crush with a cartoon character (Keith)
What in the world has happened that a football team would move a game because of a chance of showers. Absolutely pathetic. Parents are probably worried their kids may catch a cold.

• Haha
Reactions: Swo1980
What in the world has happened that a football team would move a game because of a chance of showers. Absolutely pathetic. Parents are probably worried their kids may catch a cold.
I don’t know. They probably don’t want the fields messed up any too. The county should overseed ryegrass every fall.

I know KM moved there's because of homecoming. Plus gates maybe more affected by rain over a Thursday move.

[IMG alt="thekidd12"]https://rivals-cdn.s3.amazonaws.com/forums/ncpreps/data/avatars/m/6/6126.jpg?1459571589[/IMG]

thekidd12

Well-Known Member​

OK I like a little nerd talk every now and then (I have a toy tractor collection that is pretty impressive} but you guys are starting to creep everyone out with these crushes on various, what I assume to be, cartoon characters...
Watch a little Looney Toons (Bugs Bunny not those new age Animaniac things) and talk about hitting somebody!!!
Geesh...
OK I know I'm a ways from Cleveland county but I do appreciate you bringing my post over...

And ain't nothing wrong with toy tractors,,,
Heck I'm a farmer even...

That other stuff about the cartoons? No idea...

It’s all good friend. Just Crest folk laughing at Shelby.

No offense meant towards you. Just them.
Oh I get it. It's the way friends/rivals/people who actually played sports rag on each other. Been reading this thread since y'all started it. Just was shocked/honored to be included even if it was to give LA a hard time...

Still ain't nothing wrong with toy tractors though. It's manly... :cool:

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT