ADVERTISEMENT

Cleveland County

All jokes aside how was yall.
I never heard anything on it
Thought it was for Gaffney game.
Problem is now that all schools doing it they never be a hugh pot like one Crest started
Drawing the South Point game or earlier if tickets sell out.

As I see it with Shelby having home field , numerous of extra timeouts due to “equipment” issues, new field house, speed at every level, the TRUE DYNASTY of all NC, that nice new baseball stadium we county citizens pay for and only see and use once a year, the HateUs speech part two, SL dipped stained good luck shirt he will have on, the “packed “ out home side of fans , yes all 6 of them, the drawing of the largest $10 half and half in the State, clock operator adding or taking away time against Crest, three penalties on Crest before we get off the bus, with all that being considered Crest is a 10 point dog.
Prove me wrong

Happy New Year Celebration GIF by Faith Holland

• Haha
Reactions: crestrulz
As I see it with Shelby having home field , numerous of extra timeouts due to “equipment” issues, new field house, speed at every level, the TRUE DYNASTY of all NC, that nice new baseball stadium we county citizens pay for and only see and use once a year, the HateUs speech part two, SL dipped stained good luck shirt he will have on, the “packed “ out home side of fans , yes all 6 of them, the drawing of the largest $10 half and half in the State, clock operator adding or taking away time against Crest, three penalties on Crest before we get off the bus, with all that being considered Crest is a 10 point dog.
Prove me wrong
Nope 12 point underdogs … tick tock Saddlehorns

😁

Not a burns fan, I’m not even originally from around here and didn’t go to high school here. Love reading this stuff and chiming in from time to time. Have friends at all the local schools and here a lot of chatter off this as well. I lean burns because their fans seem to be less arrogant than crest and Shelby. I usually choose a good game to each week and go to that one, sometimes just watch it on YouTube.
Folks seem to get a little bent out of shape on here too quickly, as if someone is attacking them personally.
yeah that's noticeable

Reactions: NC Joker
( gage a lineman ) mom had him at hospital this morning checking for broken ankle … update a little bit ago is severe sprain walking boot and crutches etc until swelling goes down

Prove me wrong
Honest question....

When has Shelby EVER been known for opponents having penalties before they get off the bus?

I was told by the Mafia Burns got Big Mad after the game because Crest ran the hill after shaking hands. The baseball coach (does he coach football don’t know him) called one of the Crest coaches “Boy” during the after math and Devine dad or Devine told the Crest coaches and players to get off their field and made other accusations about recruiting to the Crest staff. Recruiting lol…..they all do it…..some are more successful at certain times. That’s the kettle calling the pot black lol.
My question is did Crest shake hands after the game first and then run the bank to scoreboard? If so I’m good with that. Burns was dropping the bomb a few yrs ago and flagging the middle finger. Idk but was told they stabbed a Burns flag up on the Crest C last year after the game.
Like the GOAT TK told Crest many years ago when a Mike Stewart coached team refuse to shake hands - “be better prepared“. That’s statement has merit. No need to complain after an ass whipping.

Oh yeah, before I forget it. I loved it when Matt Beam dropped the bomb. Do something about it if you don’t like it.

Gotta love CC football. IT’s special

I was told by the Mafia Burns got Big Mad after the game because Crest ran the hill after shaking hands. The baseball coach (does he coach football don’t know him) called one of the Crest coaches “Boy” during the after math and Devine dad or Devine told the Crest coaches and players to get off their field and made other accusations about recruiting to the Crest staff. Recruiting lol…..they all do it…..some are more successful at certain times. That’s the kettle calling the pot black lol.
My question is did Crest shake hands after the game first and then run the bank to scoreboard? If so I’m good with that. Burns was dropping the bomb a few yrs ago and flagging the middle finger. Idk but was told they stabbed a Burns flag up on the Crest C last year after the game.
Like the GOAT TK told Crest many years ago when a Mike Stewart coached team refuse to shake hands - “be better prepared“. That’s statement has merit. No need to complain after an ass whipping.

Oh yeah, before I forget it. I loved it when Matt Beam dropped the bomb. Do something about it if you don’t like it.

Gotta love CC football. IT’s special
All of the above is accurate
Crest did shake hands first.
Burns baseball coach is a piece of work
whoever the first batter is for Crest in the spring against that hot headed coach be ready for a head shot from burns

I’m not for the running up to the hill part
But coaches have to act civilized
Burns has a coach shoving a title belt in our kids faces the last couple of years
Coaches at Burns need to stop making a big deal about it and move on , you got your arse handed to you get over it.

Can I ask does the PA announcer get paid by the words ? He talked the entire game , literally no dead air with that guy up there
Great guy I’m sure but he is giving the Huss announcer a run for his money for most annoying.

Is this the same baseball coach that just recently won a state championship? Live it up Crusties. Been 2 years since you’re 2-0 going into week 3. I would do the same. This time next year the topic will be, how many more years are we gonna give the ole HC.

Reactions: BurnsBullDog02
whoever the first batter is for Crest in the spring against that hot headed coach be ready for a head shot from burns

Burns has a coach shoving a title belt in our kids faces the last couple of years
Coaches at Burns need to stop making a big deal about it and move on , you got your arse handed to you get over it.

Can I ask does the PA announcer get paid by the words ? He talked the entire game , literally no dead air with that guy up there
Great guy I’m sure but he is giving the Huss announcer a run for his money for most annoying.
Dude….thats cold. 🥶😂
The truth will stand.
No need for that....it’s justa game at the end.

Is this the same baseball coach that just recently won a state championship? Live it up Crusties. Been 2 years since you’re 2-0 going into week 3. I would do the same. This time next year the topic will be, how many more years are we gonna give the ole HC.
Nah. We’ll be in contention for state the next 4 years. Unlike the goat jumpers whose time runs out yet again after this season. So I hope you enjoyed your couple of years of fame of beating us. 😂 back to norm now.

• Haha

Nobody can top the Huss guy …. back in the day during a youth games on a Saturday I seen that guy have to lock the door because a group of moms were trying to get to him because of that mouth running to the kids who were playing 😂

Nah. We’ll be in contention for state the next 4 years. Unlike the goat jumpers whose time runs out yet again after this season. So I hope you enjoyed your couple of years of fame of beating us. 😂 back to norm now.
Beating Crest doesn’t win titles. It gives a bunch of adults bragging rights while on lunch break. “Get back on the forklift Carl!!!”
I’ll take losing to Crest the majority of time if it means we’re competing in the playoffs. Burns may have some rebuilding here and there but we won’t fall off talent wise that far. Our middle school team this year is looking pretty good and our JV players coming up will add to what is left from this year. We will be fine.

Beating Crest doesn’t win titles. It gives a bunch of adults bragging rights while on lunch break. “Get back on the forklift Carl!!!”
I’ll take losing to Crest the majority of time if it means we’re competing in the playoffs. Burns may have some rebuilding here and there but we won’t fall off talent wise that far. Our middle school team this year is looking pretty good and our JV players coming up will add to what is left from this year. We will be fine.
It’s good we have each other. Our non conference schedule is the toughest bc it’s CC teams. I guess we’re frienemies. But you know the full year bragging rights are important for us old farts. Our county youth football looks strong too.

True indeed but I’ve seen what we all have out there and I stand by it . Not a team in this county winning it all with the weaknesses we all have on one side of the ball or in some cases both sides of the ball and special teams

If I end up being wrong I’ll man up and admit it and not make excuses like some do
The truth shall set you free!

True indeed but I’ve seen what we all have out there and I stand by it . Not a team in this county winning it all with the weaknesses we all have on one side of the ball or in some cases both sides of the ball and special teams

If I end up being wrong I’ll man up and admit it and not make excuses like some do
Agree 💯. Crest defense is small up front and the d backs are horrible at tackling. Their special teams are worst I’ve seen in years. Punts may go 50 yds but more likely to go 18 yds. XP and FG kicker seems to have settled into a groove.
Burns D is slower than last years team and looked tired against the spread. Shelby D looks stout but their offense is sporadic as heck. Haven’t seen KM yet but from reports they will be a tough out in the playoffs.

Reactions: NC Joker
It’s good we have each other. Our non conference schedule is the toughest bc it’s CC teams. I guess we’re frienemies. But you know the full year bragging rights are important for us old farts. Our county youth football looks strong too.
Absolutely! Until the realignment we’re stuck with this conference so Crest and KM being good is good for us outside of the bragging rights. We do not get tested in conference except for Shelby so we need these games. I don’t think we will see an offense as hard to stop as Crest all year including playoffs. These games make you better plain and simple.

Agree 💯. Crest defense is small up front and the d backs are horrible at tackling. Their special teams are worst I’ve seen in years. Punts may go 50 yds but more likely to go 18 yds. XP and FG kicker seems to have settled into a groove.
Burns D is slower than last years team and looked tired against the spread. Shelby D looks stout but their offense is sporadic as heck. Haven’t seen KM yet but from reports they will be a tough out in the playoffs.
The problem with Crest is they will be able to score a bunch on most if not all teams (Makes me sick to type this) Weapons everywhere, four very capable very fast receivers, can run the ball with up to 3 backs and Huskey at QB keeping plays alive with his legs will make it difficult to slow down much less stop.... Will take a perfect game to hang with them friday night, but I do think as long as we dont implode like last week, we can put some points on the board... They are that good this season .. We are still learning to get out of our own way.. We cant turn it over 3+ tmes again or were gonna get throat punched right out of our own stadium... Speed everywhere at the ranch

Shelby by 2 :)

The problem with Crest is they will be able to score a bunch on most if not all teams (Makes me sick to type this) Weapons everywhere, four very capable very fast receivers, can run the ball with up to 3 backs and Huskey at QB keeping plays alive with his legs will make it difficult to slow down much less stop.... Will take a perfect game to hang with them friday night, but I do think as long as we dont implode like last week, we can put some points on the board... They are that good this season .. We are still learning to get out of our own way.. We cant turn it over 3+ tmes again or were gonna get throat punched right out of our own stadium... Speed everywhere at the ranch

Shelby by 2 :)
Speaking of speed. A guy I saw online said he 'thought the Charger Scat pack was a car, he didn't know it was the Crest receivers.' Said that was going to be a Crest shirt idea,lol. I thought that was a good one.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT