ADVERTISEMENT

Cleveland County

KM- OL looked good. DL fast. 3 different QBs with 3 different traits. Defense good on the run. Had trouble in secondary with the pass.
Burns- hard working OL and DL. Good run game. Not real sure on the pass game. Like above, QB1 did good knowing when to tuck it and go.
Crest- I think they ran like 4 different plays so hard to tell on the skilled play. Most of the OL young and need to get that fixed. Defense is fast. DL small but faster. QB1 needs to calm a bit. Didn’t stay for Shelby. Considering they just started full pads and first scrimmage I like what I see in the county. Red raiders looked smaller this year all around.
Good assessment.
The Burns passing game is there. We didn’t really try to throw it down field for the big play. I wanted to see how the run game was and that I was happy with overall. All 4 teams have plenty to work on but I’ll take what I saw if I’m a fan of either at this point.

Crestville looked terribleeeeeeeree.

Shelbyville lion admitting he takes his kid to McDonald's might be even worse. Geez who even allows this .......

Shelbyville lion admitting he takes his kid to McDonald's might be even worse. Geez who even allows this .......
I bet when you go fishing you take McDonald’s kiddies meals and park a boat on the back of a trailer in front of preschools…I mean at least put some effort in this stuff if you’re gonna type it.

• Haha
Reactions: 87SwO
I bet when you go fishing you take McDonald’s kiddies meals and park a boat on the back of a trailer in front of preschools…I mean at least put some effort in this stuff if you’re gonna type it.

Wtf are you even trying to say? Are you drunk???? Kiddies meals and park a boat on a trailer in front of preschools????.

1st don't go to McDonald's lol maybe you clowns do.....

2nd never stayed in a trailer or by any school lol

3rd have a captain, I hire, to drive my boat. So definitely have no idea what you're spitting out of your mouth lol...

Well, by the way you type, I have to admit I’m shockingly surprised you can afford a captain to drive your boot cuz ya sound like da same ol’e dumb donkeys like da rest dof the m’fers on herd tippin wurds. So wtf? Lol yolo and all dis an dat

Sorry, my apologies, I forgot to add the half dozen ?????????? ??????????? ??????? Plus one ? With a period. .

Sorry, my apologies, I forgot to add the half dozen ?????????? ??????????? ??????? Plus one ? With a period. .

Wtf are you even trying to say lol you sound like some weirdo trans male. Calm down an think before you type.....

In my opinion one QB stood out tonight out of the 3 but we will see how he does in Gaffney on Friday night.

I thought Burns offensive looked really good and the Defense played well. I think we will hear Mauney and Norris name a lot this year.
No dog in the fight....but for KM, #s 14 and 10 are light years ahead of the third qb. They look like Sr QBs. Nothing against the soph - I'm sure he will be better as a Sr than he is now just like those other two guys are better now than 2 years ago.

No dog in the fight....but for KM, #s 14 and 10 are light years ahead of the third qb. They look like Sr QBs. Nothing against the soph - I'm sure he will be better as a Sr than he is now just like those other two guys are better now than 2 years ago.
Yea 14 is a Junior and 10 is a Senior

• Wow
Reactions: DeBoer31
KM- OL looked good. DL fast. 3 different QBs with 3 different traits. Defense good on the run. Had trouble in secondary with the pass.
Burns- hard working OL and DL. Good run game. Not real sure on the pass game. Like above, QB1 did good knowing when to tuck it and go.
Crest- I think they ran like 4 different plays so hard to tell on the skilled play. Most of the OL young and need to get that fixed. Defense is fast. DL small but faster. QB1 needs to calm a bit. Didn’t stay for Shelby. Considering they just started full pads and first scrimmage I like what I see in the county. Red raiders looked smaller this year all around.
I looked at Crest’s offensive line, and literally said to myself, “Is that Crest’s starting offensive line”. They were small, and were often bullied by Monroe’s D line, despite them only rushing 3. Crest did run the ball decently. The youth of the line definitely showed in passing situations, though. Huskey is obviously very athletic. He bought himself some time in a few situations. I can tell you guys are concerned already. You all are suddenly so nice and humble.

That AC Reynolds running back was no joke
Yeah he’s got several D1 offers, he just visited NCSU and Wake Forest this past week. He rushed for 1800 yards last year as a sophomore. He missed most of the second quarter last night due to sprain in foot, but should be okay.

Reactions: beamer24

How you gonna call me out like that ? Well since you did I’ll explain !

Shelby Lion brought 40 bucks cash to the jambo

3 bottles of water for myself 6 bucks
Ticket to get in 10 bucks
McDonalds was like 8 bucks

I spent the other 16 on your wife who wanted the BK Whopper so she got 2

You owe me 16 dollars

#YOUNGBUCK 😁

Are tonights games streamed bro @Lion Attack ?
Nephew looked great at runningback last night, quick, shifty, and hard to tackle, despite his size. He’s “muscled up”, though. I hate that Bricen Kee decided not to play. That would have been a heck of a duo.

The sophomore Jaylen Tate had some moments, but tried to get outside a few times that he shouldn’t have. Gotta know when to turn that thing up, get north and south. He’s going to be good, though. I like his size. He actually started, but no.21 stood out.

Last edited:
3rd have a captain, I hire, to drive my boat. So definitely have no idea what you're spitting out of your mouth lol...
So what you’re saying is you don’t know how to operate your 8 foot John Boat ? Gotcha

Do you have to put a clothes pin on your nose whilst in the water to cover the sewage smell from when the pig farms septic system seeps into the creek you put that boat in to catch all those knottyheads down there in Onslow County ?

Not a chance in the world he will understand a word of this post ….

Keep posting though SWO you do bring some fun and laughs here … I mean you couldn’t count your toes and fingers and get the same number twice but you sir , make us laugh… sometimes with you but mostly at you ….

Your friend

Shelby Lion

So what you’re saying is you don’t know how to operate your 8 foot John Boat ? Gotcha

Do you have to put a clothes pin on your nose whilst in the water to cover the sewage smell from when the pig farms septic system seeps into the creek you put that boat in to catch all those knottyheads down there in Onslow County ?

Not a chance in the world he will understand a word of this post ….

Keep posting though SWO you do bring some fun and laughs here … I mean you couldn’t count your toes and fingers and get the same number twice but you sir , make us laugh… sometimes with you but mostly at you ….

Your friend

Shelby Lion
LOL........ That dude is a trip. He is definitely head-turd on planet dung-pile.

He must’ve had a big first quarter. He did nothing in the second quarter, the quarter I saw. I love his game, though. Monroe had some headhunters in that secondary. Their safety has some big time offers from what I was told from one of their fans.

FzUHsFgaUAAIy0O

At the end of the day a scrimmage is just a glorified practice. Always good to hit someone different and get evaluated against good competition. Happy we drew AC Reynolds who will always give you a good look. Always good to get multiple kids reps against real comp especially younger players and those kids who will help your depth. One more scrimmage this Friday and then it’s prep for Wk1.

Reactions: BIGSAUSAGES
I looked at Crest’s offensive line, and literally said to myself, “Is that Crest’s starting offensive line”. They were small, and were often bullied by Monroe’s D line, despite them only rushing 3. Crest did run the ball decently. The youth of the line definitely showed in passing situations, though. Huskey is obviously very athletic. He bought himself some time in a few situations. I can tell you guys are concerned already. You all are suddenly so nice and humble.
Yep.....what do you think Gaffney will do against that line? They'll rush 2 and get to Huskey.

Yep.....what do you think Gaffney will do against that line? They'll rush 2 and get to Huskey.
Gaffney's line is big on both sides of the ball. They have 4 guys that are at least 6'3 240 and 2 that are 6'5 300+. This is where I believe the game will be won, in the trenches.

Nah, he didn’t catch it, bro. Qb threw it a little too high, which put him in a vulnerable position to get drilled. That was a clean hit, too.
Yep I missed that. Great play by db. I always say that high school officials and below do not know how to officiate contact in the secondary on pass plays. Most of the time officials react to the sidelines, crowd, back end of a passing play, or sounds of contact without actually seeing the play. Sometimes they are just completely out of position to make a competent call on a passing play.

That’s why the Crest guys are suddenly “the great men of peace and tranquility” right now and so “chill”. Gaffney is looming, and they will be a different animal altogether. Could get ugly, if that offensive line hasn’t progressed any.

And yes, Crest guys, Shelby visits KM next week, and a Shelby guy mentioned KM’s D looking great. Shelby didn’t have the highest of expectations coming into this season, but I still think it will be a good game.

A poster mentioned recently, Gaffney by 21 over Crest and KM over Shelby by 14. I’m taking Gaffney and laying the points, taking Shelby plus the points.

LOL... We're always humble towards Gaffney. We just go at it with Shelby and South Point. I can't disagree with you. Gaffney looks to be a rough one for us. But hey ,at least we're playing the best team we'll see all year first.

That's the same O-Line from last year. What's the point spread for week 3? Your defense ain't much better than it was.

Last edited:
Let's see.

Crest 9 penalties. 7 holding calls..a fumble a dropped int and 15 missed tackles and we we're beat by 1 on a 2pt conversion....Should have lost by 21 with all of that. Surely some of that can be fixed. We were missing Cam Anderson and our one huge 6'4 300 pound lineman.c

Lines are small that's a fact. Gaffney is Gaffney.

Heck I think Burns looked real good Mauney is fanttastic

KM will be great once they get a QB

I feel like we will get going at some point

Shelby will be Shelby.. We're all goijg to find out about them real soon when scrimmages are over.

I meant what said the facilties there are 2ND TO NONE. Speaking of 2nd To None.... That dude looks like Doc Brown.

Lastly, speaking of SP....... We're small but those cats are tiny this year...

Last edited:
LOL... We're always humble towards Gaffney. We just go at it with Shelby and South Point. I can't disagree with you. Gaffney looks to be a rough one for us. But hey ,at least we're playing the best team we'll see all year first.

That's the same O-Line from last year. What's the point spread for week 3? Your defense ain't much beetter than it was.
Let’s be honest, Crest is/was expected to lose to Gaffney anyway. You all just hope it is a competitive game, and Crest has a strong showing, gives a good account of themselves
But, when y’all “lost” last night, and looked bad in doing so, you guys were surprised and humbled. When I saw you and Sausage man post, “Shelby, I like your new field house. It’s so pretty”. I was like, “ohhhh hell”.😂

As for week 3, I will have it as a toss up. Shelby is at home, and is your chief rival. Throw the records out. Shelby vs Crest doesn’t always go as expected. You’re right, though, that is the same offensive line ,and what appears to be the same shaky Shelby D. But, Crest had no business winning last year, in my opinion.

I mentioned “toss up”, but I’m going to put the spread at 8 for Crest, though. Crest is the better team on paper. They have the veteran athlete at quarterback, 3 year starter. He may be the difference maker. No. 77 is going to wreak havoc on the Crest offense line, though.

Last edited:
Reactions: notanyonesfan
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT