ADVERTISEMENT

Cherokee @ Mitchell

Who's your team magnum??

He has never told, just someone who likes to stir the pot. He is the WNC version of ol` Rich.

Looking forward to Friday night. I for one hope Mitchell isn't playing the revenge game for last season, this can backfire. I just want them to play up to their ability. I just don't see this as a blowout. I look at this sort off like the Heritage/Hendo game. IF Mitchell is a serious contender they should win by 2 or 3 scores. Just based off the Murphy-Cherokee game. IF the first half Cherokee team shows up, could be a long night for the Mountaineers.

So, to summarize, I have no idea what to expect.

We have been jekal and Hyde all year . Play great one qtr terrible the next . The one I can say is we are healthy and if they keep Mintz and Evans in backfield it could be a problem . Our defense has played well.

Reactions: mbdfan
People are delusional if they think Cherokee has a chance Friday. Mitchell has played much better teams this year than Cherokee did. That will show this week

People are delusional if they think Cherokee has a chance Friday. Mitchell has played much better teams this year than Cherokee did. That will show this week
You are such an idiot sir!!! You have got to be a city slicker!!! You wanna talk about football because you know so much but cant quite break tha spoiled kid pansy syndrome deal!!! You won't even say who your team is you little jerk!! Your mom and dad probably spent a lot of time at your school cause " teacher's didn't like you" or "gettin bullied" !!

See there fellers, whip your kids and dont play that stupid time out game with them or this is what you'll get!!! Go on to your 3 and 4a boards and leave us alone you ol hater!!

Hey maggot45, your team sucks and is very slow!! They couldn't beat nobody in our conference!! They suck like you do!! Tha o-line and d-line couldn't do anything with nobody in tha SMC!! Your conference is garbage!! Man I'd like to put you across my knee and give you what your mom and dad should've done a long time ago!!!

You are such an idiot sir!!! You have got to be a city slicker!!! You wanna talk about football because you know so much but cant quite break tha spoiled kid pansy syndrome deal!!! You won't even say who your team is you little jerk!! Your mom and dad probably spent a lot of time at your school cause " teacher's didn't like you" or "gettin bullied" !!

Nice rant. Will you be here Friday night about 10? I guarantee you you will be saying you were right Magnum. Mitchell will wipe the field with Cherokee. I've seen both teams play this year and it's not even close

Hey maggot45, your team sucks and is very slow!! They couldn't beat nobody in our conference!! They suck like you do!! Tha o-line and d-line couldn't do anything with nobody in tha SMC!! Your conference is garbage!! Man I'd like to put you across my knee and give you what your mom and dad should've done a long time ago!!!

How old are you? Don't get your panties all in a wad because I'm telling you the truth. Deep down you got to realize that your team is not going to win Friday. That's just reality

34!! Yeah I came to realize that last year to you punk!!! How old are you and who's your team!??

This feels like mitchell year, those boys are huge upfront and mean. They are only 1 team that has a shot against that mitchell train its Murphy.

Yeah, yeah, we heard all this last year to!!! About how we should've just stayed at tha house and not went to ledger!!! Glad we chose to ride up there and at least see if we would be able to squeak by!! Anything can happen and I do believe will go back up there and see what's up!!

It's hard to win at mitchell, it's cold and windy. This is best team mitchell has ever had. ,their defense is strong. Murphy has really good team, but no way they will come in ledger and beat this mitchell team. Mitchell is on another level this season.

Yeah, yeah, we heard all this last year to!!! About how we should've just stayed at tha house and not went to ledger!!! Glad we chose to ride up there and at least see if we would be able to squeak by!! Anything can happen and I do believe will go back up there and see what's up!!

That was your best team ever. This year is another story. I am just being real. You guys are not winning Friday

If Mintz starts at or has playing time at QB I think the braves have a shot at getting the job done. Do not sleep on Cherokee.
Bro just being honest you guys will get destroy friday. Mitchell will be better then any team you have played this season by a wide margin.

Big 1a schools got a huge break when the mountaineers went small. This team can play with anyone on the 1a level they are that good.

He has never told, just someone who likes to stir the pot. He is the WNC version of ol` Rich.

Looking forward to Friday night. I for one hope Mitchell isn't playing the revenge game for last season, this can backfire. I just want them to play up to their ability. I just don't see this as a blowout. I look at this sort off like the Heritage/Hendo game. IF Mitchell is a serious contender they should win by 2 or 3 scores. Just based off the Murphy-Cherokee game. IF the first half Cherokee team shows up, could be a long night for the Mountaineers.

So, to summarize, I have no idea what to expect.
I agree with you I don't know if thier are thinking revenge both teams had a lot seniors last year so while still alot them played last thier two different teams. But while if Mitchell wins I would feel better about going into a Murphy game by winning by a large margin but that doesn't always mean anything about the next game, case in point last year Cherokee only beat Robbinsville 18-9 while Mitchell beat them 45-25 so you think Mitchell and I think some did Mitchell has this in the bag and we all know how that went. But I'm like you I don't know about this game. Cherokee was ahead of Murphy in the first half what happened in that 3rd quarter ? Was that just the better team waking up or was there unforced errors by Cherokee ?Because the 4th was even again. So which teams will show the Cherokee in the first half against Murphy or 3rd quarter Cherokee? The overly conservative Mitchell who played Mountain heritage? Or the Mitchell who came back against Erwin in the second half and played all the other games with the spread and mixing run & pass? I do think if Mitchell plays thier full potential both players and coaching staff they can win the whole thing.

Reactions: wncbowhunter
Might of been diff game at Murphy if we have two huge kickoff returns before the half and after the half to turn the mo

Even tho unz see me spoutin off at 2 ding dongs in particular sayin tha same thing unz are sayin but in a pecker headish way, I know Friday gonna be a hard night for our Braves but anything could happen!!

It's hard to win at mitchell, it's cold and windy. This is best team mitchell has ever had. ,their defense is strong. Murphy has really good team, but no way they will come in ledger and beat this mitchell team. Mitchell is on another level this season.
Lol

You guys should ease up on Magum. He’s just stating his opinion and this after all is what this board is for. He’s trashed Mitchell plenty of times in the past and it’s ok. Agree or disagree this is all for fun. I will point out he was spot on about Pisgah.

Reactions: Magnum45
That’s right...everyone has their own opinion on here and we all gots to listen. Magnum....what’s the score this Friday in the Cherokee/ Mitchell game

Mitchell county will show Cherokee why they are the best 1a team in the mtns.

We have to be tough at the point of contact. That was big difference last year they man handled us up front. Our line and linebackers couldn’t get off blocks on defense. Our linebackers first move was back peddling

We didn't keep it close...
I'll probably get grief about saying this but last years play to me and alot of people I know came down to one series. And it shows just how much momentum can effect a highschool football game. Mitchell fumbled on the one yard line then on 3rd down Cherokee throws a bomb for a TD. I really believe if Mitchell scores there and goes ahead 2 TD's it gets into Cherokee's heads and Mitchell wins the game. But instead Cherokee scores and gets in Mitchell's heads. I mean you could see the body language on Cherokee when it looked Mitchell was going ahead by 14 and the body language on Mitchell after Cherokee reversed fortunes. It was a 14 point game right there you took 7 from Mitchell and gave 7 to Cherokee. I'm sure I'll get jumped on but it's just my opinion but it's show any given Friday night

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT