ADVERTISEMENT

Basketball Cherokee 102 - Robbinsville 62

Mont1963

Gold Member
Dec 10, 2013
Braves continue to DOMINATE their opponents!! All I can say is they are "ONE MEAN SCORING MACHINE!!"

GO BRAVES

Ugly game from the start rville was totally outmatched running clock in the 3rd qtr

IMO, they are better than last year! Not a big fan of pressing up 40 and still firing the 3s but its our job to stop em and right now that's a tall order for ANYONE west of Asheville.

better be careful BK...these athletes could be doing this in football to your knights real soon.

Reactions: lad0215
We will see soon enough
BK, These boys are the real deal. Why can't you just give credit where credit is due. You always have to bring up football, or oval ball as you call it (by the way I'm very proud of you for learning your shapes)...these boys have proven that they are a force to be reckoned with, now judging from your comments I know that's a hard pill for you to swallow but it is what it is. GO BRAVES!

You have to remember that's all they have to look forward to graham county. Them winning state in football was the most exciting thing they have seen since they built Wendy's lol

And you better get used to the ole roundball dominance .. The ms boys just won their 3rd straight champ and the girls won too. And two of the top 3 scorers on varsity are sophs

No more middles school title for brave girls after this year. The group coming up has won 55 in a row. Three titles and fourth is coming up. Get it while u can

Be careful what you wish for . Lady Braves has a phenom in 7th that led them to title. Cherokee has dominated a real youth league so bring your 55 straight. Lol but for the next few years the cherokee boys are gonna own the smc.

We have the best player in the area. Period. U will see soon enough.

Real? We go to Asheville and play Christmas tourney loaded with AAU girls. I guess they are fake? What about H.D? Hayesville? And Murphy has a very good team also. Ur 7th grader won't matter to our girls? We are 5th and 6th. We play hayesville sat for the con. Title.

My bad I didn't realize that sixth graders turn into 7th graders and will play middle school next year so I guess she will matter. Lol maybe the next year your little team will be together.but then again you talking about kids 6 or 7 years from being on the hs level. Lots of things change by then.

Only half our team will be middle school next yr. So it might be close next yr. Our best player will not move up next yr.

Rville middle school girls are 15-1 this yr and play braves for all the marbles. Don't count ur chickens yet. This season is not over yet.

BK, what in the world are you even talking about? Are you that far behind down there? Middle school tournament has already happened...all the marbles have been played and the chickens have been counted. Middle school Lady Braves won the tournament and so did the middle school boys. EARTH TO BK, EARTH TO BK....what planet are you on dude? This thread was about the Cherokee, Robbinsville VARSITY BOYS game and you've went from football (oval ball) to Middle school girls basketball.

BK who talks about 5th and 6th grade basketball on here. good grief you got hs teams pull and talk about them

BK, what in the world are you even talking about? Are you that far behind down there? Middle school tournament has already happened...all the marbles have been played and the chickens have been counted. Middle school Lady Braves won the tournament and so did the middle school boys. EARTH TO BK, EARTH TO BK....what planet are you on dude? This thread was about the Cherokee, Robbinsville VARSITY BOYS game and you've went from football (oval ball) to Middle school girls basketball.

The Internet takes a couple of days to reach Graham co. BK will get this information before the weekend is over!!!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT