ADVERTISEMENT

Chatham Central at Albemarle

I've seen read option and trap to many times. All you gotta do is follow the fullback...

At 1-3 I’d want everyone else to be 0-0 as well. Face it Albemarle doesn’t have the talent anymore. I’ve read this board for a long time I’ve never seen a more delusional bunch. Even thought west stanly lost nearly everything they could’ve named their score against Albemarle.

Since 2001 AHS has more state titles than West Stanly has winning seasons. Ouch!

Right now We have a better Conference record than West Montgomery. Since We are gifted by having the first letter of the alphabet, We are first in the YVC.

Albemarle won't be in first for long but they are better than last year. Albemarle beats CC 27-0 and I can remember when they would be beating them that bad by the end of the first quarter.

Albemarle of old would have had 60 in the second quarter on that CC team...but a wins a win no matter how it comes.

From what I saw, our defense is the real deal like I said before. They tightened up the cornerback position and that's a plus. I don't believe they had any penalties that I can think of...

But that offense...I felt like Mike Shula was calling the plays with a fidget spinner in his hand lmao! JK. But they're gonna have to get creative and play to they're strengths. I like the pistol full house they run, but the QB has to be a "Beast" running that read option, that's where a lot of fumbles happen...hopefully they get better at that..

And for the penalties on offense....it's time for Davis to start running them. I know he's working with them, but it's the 5th game and over 100 yards in penalties has to be unacceptable...3rd and 30...noway that's ok and the kids gotta know that..

Anyways, Go Dogs!!

Albemarle of old would have had 60 in the second quarter on that CC team...but a wins a win no matter how it comes.

From what I saw, our defense is the real deal like I said before. They tightened up the cornerback position and that's a plus. I don't believe they had any penalties that I can think of...

But that offense...I felt like Mike Shula was calling the plays with a fidget spinner in his hand lmao! JK. But they're gonna have to get creative and play to they're strengths. I like the pistol full house they run, but the QB has to be a "Beast" running that read option, that's where a lot of fumbles happen...hopefully they get better at that..

And for the penalties on offense....it's time for Davis to start running them. I know he's working with them, but it's the 5th game and over 100 yards in penalties has to be unacceptable...3rd and 30...noway that's ok and the kids gotta know that..

Anyways, Go Dogs!!

Defense had 2 penalties for a total of 30yards at the beginning of the game.

Reactions: BulldogsFollower
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT