ADVERTISEMENT

Chatham Central at Albemarle

Let's see how the spring and summer goes walking into next year but I will give you a prediction before the first county game.

Ion pay nobody from West or North any attention. Beating Albemarle is their super bowl because they damn sure can't make any noise in the playoffs. No Stanly County team will ever and I mean ever be as dominant as Albemarle was. We've set records and our name rung from Independence all the way to Richmond...Albemarle who they asked?

Keep fighting over a Stanly cup in which Albemarle proudly maintained for 15 years I believe, I saw the rust on it when I was in school lmao!

Got 5 bih!!

Reactions: bulldog nation2014
Wallace has respect, Murphy has respect, Swain has respect, JK has respect, Mt Airy has respect, Monroe damn sure has respect...the list goes on of teams who has been there and brought back a "State Championship",

I'm no Dallas Cowboy fan, but I'm gonna hold on to those 5 rings...sue me

Albemarle has the same players playing offense and defense just don’t have it between the ears to know how to run a offense. Can tell they need some coaching.

I think the coaching will improve some more next season. Coach Davis needs some more help but I do believe he's the right coach for the job.

My concern is likes yours and that is with the offense. They should score some points against Chatham Central.

This "got 5" stuff is bush league. If you are good, act like it's no big deal to have 5 championships.

Reactions: RD28327
Most People outside outside of Stanly County ask where is West Stanly and North Stanly. Maybe North Stanly ( New London) put Themselves on the map this year. Lady Athletes at North have been to a Championship. North has had one run to a Championship in Men's basketball

We knew that after all of those 10-1, 16-0 years that We would catch some of this talk if We started losing these games. It's a laugher coming from Fans that haven't started to see wins and State Championships at Their Schools. I would just leave it alone

Reactions: bulldog nation2014
We knew that after all of those 10-1, 16-0 years that We would catch some of this talk if We started losing these games. It's a laugher coming from Fans that haven't started to see wins and State Championships at Their Schools. I would just leave it alone

I'm interested to see our offense tonight. They moved the ball against UP but shot themselves in the foot what seemed to be on every big drive. Penalties or fumbles. To me if we focus on sharpening the small stuff up and we get better in turnovers and penalties I think our defense will hold and give us a shot to win. For us to be in the mix though our offense has to be better.

I'm interested to see our offense tonight. They moved the ball against UP but shot themselves in the foot what seemed to be on every big drive. Penalties or fumbles. To me if we focus on sharpening the small stuff up and we get better in turnovers and penalties I think our defense will hold and give us a shot to win. For us to be in the mix though our offense has to be better.

I would like to see them run up the gut and down their throats throw only when needed and let the defense control the game.

CC has scored more points.They have 750 plus yards of passing. I think Albemarle will have to score 21 or more to have a chance to win tonight. I know it sounds odd, but CC has a better offense. Defensively, AHS has an advantage based on yards allowed...but, only scoring 20 points in four games is scaring me a little. I'm doing the radio again...third time seeing AHS play....but, smh....I think CC will squeak out a 20-12 type win via their passing attack. I pull for the locals...just not sure this one is as even as Simmons sees it. I think he has AHS by 12 based on power rating.

CC has scored more points.They have 750 plus yards of passing. I think Albemarle will have to score 21 or more to have a chance to win tonight. I know it sounds odd, but CC has a better offense. Defensively, AHS has an advantage based on yards allowed...but, only scoring 20 points in four games is scaring me a little. I'm doing the radio again...third time seeing AHS play....but, smh....I think CC will squeak out a 20-12 type win via their passing attack. I pull for the locals...just not sure this one is as even as Simmons sees it. I think he has AHS by 12 based on power rating.

Is their passing game better than UP?

Albemarle made a name for itself and it's sad to see their brand die. Keeping the talent pipeline alive and keeping the talent in the program will be crucial.

CC has scored more points.They have 750 plus yards of passing. I think Albemarle will have to score 21 or more to have a chance to win tonight. I know it sounds odd, but CC has a better offense. Defensively, AHS has an advantage based on yards allowed...but, only scoring 20 points in four games is scaring me a little. I'm doing the radio again...third time seeing AHS play....but, smh....I think CC will squeak out a 20-12 type win via their passing attack. I pull for the locals...just not sure this one is as even as Simmons sees it. I think he has AHS by 15 based on power rating.

I just don't see CC getting more than 20pts on our defense unless we turn the ball over 5+ times and have a 100+ yards in penalties.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT