ADVERTISEMENT

Chase @ Reidsville

It's amazing how many Reidsville fans are so quick to post about Rams injuries or illness before a big game.

Let's just hope both teams are healthy tonight and we see a great game between two of North Carolina's best 2A teams.
Injuries are a huge part of the game and fans want to know the latest. Why else would news outlets have a list of IR transactions/status (colleges and pros) that is updated daily.

Not so much in high schools, but N&R had a good article today about the Northwest Guilford QB injury situation. Interesting stuff to know.

Although NC Preps isn't a major news source, it's about all we've got these days!

Reactions: Maiden Creek
For 19 years I thought a player was fighting the flu in the 2002 state championship game. Injury reports can be wrong.

Injuries are a huge part of the game and fans want to know the latest. Why else would news outlets have a list of IR transactions/status (colleges and pros) that is updated daily.

Not so much in high schools, but N&R had a good article today about the Northwest Guilford QB injury situation. Interesting stuff to know.

Although NC Preps isn't a major news source, it's about all we've got these days!
Opposing coaches also want to know the latest. I just wish fans of teams that Reidsville plays were just as eager to run straight to the computer to make sure everyone knows about injuries or illness.

• Haha
Opposing coaches also want to know the latest. I just wish fans of teams that Reidsville plays were just as eager to run straight to the computer to make sure everyone knows about injuries or illness.
Fake 'em out ... just say all 11 starters slipped on banana peels and turned ankles in practice and see how opposing coaches game plan for that. LOL.

• Haha
Reactions: Rammer16
I didn't go but 30 0 is good even if you played 50/50 especially knowing Lee, Flip, Neal could have missed the game

Chase had 3 turnovers trying to throw the ball. They shut down Reidvilles offense in the 2nd half.

If McCombs was playing this game would have been closer.

As I said earlier I'm not impressed with Reidsville or Burns. Both are clumsy.

Only saving grace is 2A sucks, so some mediocre clumsy team will get the trophy. Not sure who yet.

Haha and we played terrible and got the shutout. Worst undefeated team I’ve ever seen. No disrespect

Chase had 3 turnovers trying to throw the ball. They shut down Reidvilles offense in the 2nd half.

Only saving grace is 2A sucks, so some mediocre clumsy team will get the trophy. Not sure who yet.
They didn't shut us down bro. We played the clock. Idk what you are thinking. We ain't clumsy. Those three turnovers are out Secondary being STOUT!!!! REIDSVILLE RAM PRIDE

Reminded me of the hype for the St. Pauls game in 2007. The big offensive line averaged 300 pounds and had a running back nicknamed "Butterbean" that was over 250 pounds and had gained a bunch of yards the game before Reidsville. Rams had defensive lineman in the backfield before he got the ball. TEAM
SPEED KILLS!

Reminded me of the hype for the St. Pauls game in 2007. The big offensive line averaged 300 pounds and had a running back nicknamed "Butterbean" that was over 250 pounds and had gained a bunch of yards the game before Reidsville. Rams had defensive lineman in the backfield before he got the ball. TEAM
SPEED KILLS!
Yep I was on the field that night. Score was 50-0 at half

And you’re an idiot.

And you’re an idiot.

haha-point.gif

Rams definitely didn’t play well. But I’ll take especially with a few star players being questionable. Most posters thought this was going to be a close game

Of course your secondary was stout against a team that runs the ball
Have you seen the interception count? Our Freshman has 13 if I'm not mistaken. You cannot throw the ball on us. And I LIKE CHASE. and respect that line. But Page taught us a lesson. Nobody is going to run it down our throat again. 1 bad half cost us another undefeated regular season. And it's not like Page was getting 10 yards a carry. They had to convert about 5 4th and shorts. And got a lucky break on 4th and goal. The Back was a full half a yard short. But they got the TD call. 14-9 going into the 4th. Lee and the play calling killed us. All week y'all have said we WOULD NOT stop y'all's big O Line. We didn't play that well. But our Defense is a Death Machine in the secondary. Throw it if you want to. Wallace Rose Hill will come out the east and we will get our face back!

Have you seen the interception count? Our Freshman has 13 if I'm not mistaken. You cannot throw the ball on us. And I LIKE CHASE. and respect that line. But Page taught us a lesson. Nobody is going to run it down our throat again. 1 bad half cost us another undefeated regular season. And it's not like Page was getting 10 yards a carry. They had to convert about 5 4th and shorts. And got a lucky break on 4th and goal. The Back was a full half a yard short. But they got the TD call. 14-9 going into the 4th. Lee and the play calling killed us. All week y'all have said we WOULD NOT stop y'all's big O Line. We didn't play that well. But our Defense is a Death Machine in the secondary. Throw it if you want to. Wallace Rose Hill will come out the east and we will get our face back!

You better win it all talking like this, because I will bash you with this quote without mercy.

Stop running teams running games, get ahead, make them pass and feast on lame ducks. Sounds like a good game plan to me.

Who is your team again?

Oh nevermind.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT