ADVERTISEMENT

Chase @ Reidsville

Just don't bet the family farm on that one. Chase would beat PG as bad as Reidsville beat them.

Chase is a great team and could win it all this year.
From what I heard (I was not at game) but cheek from PG chased flipped from Reidsville down....that’s a different level of speed that I don’t think chase has

Reactions: Maiden Creek
From what I heard (I was not at game) but cheek from PG chased flipped from Reidsville down....that’s a different level of speed that I don’t think chase has

Flippen was not running like he should have been. He hit another gear after turning and seeing cheek right behind him but it was too late. He was 5 yards in front of him during the route then the pass slowed Flippen down and cheek caught up.

Flippen was not running like he should have been. He hit another gear after turning and seeing cheek right behind him but it was too late. He was 5 yards in front of him during the route then the pass slowed Flippen down and cheek caught up.
Okay well
That changes the story a lil....still chase lack of tough schedule will catch up to them

Yes, but I still think Chase beats Pg pretty bad. Chase does have a few guys that are great athletes.

I think they got about 3 guys to worry about. One receiver, one rb and the running QB. They have another QB that does more of the passing I think. They were 1 of 9 passing for 26 yards against Robinson. I don't see them passing much on Reidsville. Just have to stop the run. If we hold them under 300 yards I think we win. They returned a ko, so need to play good on special teams too.

I think they got about 3 guys to worry about. One receiver, one rb and the running QB. They have another QB that does more of the passing I think. They were 1 of 9 passing for 26 yards against Robinson. I don't see them passing much on Reidsville. Just have to stop the run. If we hold them under 300 yards I think we win. They returned a ko, so need to play good on special teams too.

Also the biggest key is their o line. With the guy going to duke

Up next for Reidsville: Chase Trojans.
Rams beat Chase 56-24 in second round last year.

Is McCombs at Chase? He was a dynamic back last season.

To me Reidsville should be an east team. It's on other side of Greensboro. It has to be the most Eastern team in the west. And if they were in east it could make championship game a lot more interesting. Let's admit it the western finals really is the championship game usually.
Reidsville is NOT east of Greensboro...it is 20-25 miles NORTH of Greensboro....over the year the Rams have been East and West...Northern and Southern Piedmont I guess is the dividing line....I know Burlington Cummings which is 30 miles East of Reidsville is playing in the 2A East...........

what about the future?

To me Reidsville should be an east team. It's on other side of Greensboro. It has to be the most Eastern team in the west. And if they were in east it could make championship game a lot more interesting. Let's admit it the western finals really is the championship game usually.
Would you describe Wilkesboro as being north of Hickory or west of Hickory. Suggest you go to maps. The western border of the city limits of Reidsville is maybe 1/2 degree from true north of the eastern border of Greensboro.

Reidsville is NOT east of Greensboro...it is 20-25 miles NORTH of Greensboro....over the year the Rams have been East and West...Northern and Southern Piedmont I guess is the dividing line....I know Burlington Cummings which is 30 miles East of Reidsville is playing in the 2A East...........
Same thing ER hears every year…

Would you describe Wilkesboro as being north of Hickory or west of Hickory. Suggest you go to maps. The western border of the city limits of Reidsville is maybe 1/2 degree from true north of the eastern border of Greensboro.
So it NE. Still most Eastern team in west

I dont consider Guilford, Alamance, Rockingham counties east, but often for the sake of brackets....one or 2 teams go east. Even a High Point or Forsyth county school has gone east in the past.

Several years ago, Reidsville was in the west and S Columbus had to come all the way to Reidsville. Yes, S Columbus, twenty mile from the coast was in the West. Crazy
That’s nothing. A couple years ago they had Whiteville in the west. Swain County had to leave to the Smoky Mountains and drive to Lake Waccamaw for a playoff game. I believe that was 2014.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT