ADVERTISEMENT

Chase @ Reidsville

Congrats Chase on a great year. Chase has been a terrible program most of the last decade or so. To have back to back years with this success is great for them. Regardless of the schedule. This is how you build a program. Keep at it Coach Cog, you’ve got a good thing going.

You better win it all talking like this, because I will bash you with this quote without mercy.
You won't bash me. If we lose then whoever beats us will take the ring. It's all on Al Lee. When he's on we will not lose. But if he plays like he did against page and Shelby last year then we can get beat. But our defense is another animal like I said. To dominate Chase like this gives me the courage to go all in on my Rams! I'm not dogging y'all. I'm actually using y'all as my point. Y'all did have a soft schedule. But Maiden is going to try and throw it and we're going to get turnovers. And their Defense has allowed close to 275 I believe. I got us 42-10 next Friday!!

The first mistake chase made was not taking the ball to start the game. The second mistake was trying to pass when your a running team. A 400lb tackle can't pass block, period. I really didn't understand what they were trying to do offensively, it looked like they were playing rugby, just made a big pile and the runner hid behind the giant lineman waiting for an opening that was never coming. It was a disappointing game to say the least. We got ahead and then just went into 4 corners mode, waiting for the end of the game. The Providence Grove game was more entertaining than this one. Next weeks game should be very good though, a true test for our secondary.

You won't bash me. If we lose then whoever beats us will take the ring. It's all on Al Lee. When he's on we will not lose. But if he plays like he did against page and Shelby last year then we can get beat. But our defense is another animal like I said. To dominate Chase like this gives me the courage to go all in on my Rams! I'm not dogging y'all. I'm actually using y'all as my point. Y'all did have a soft schedule. But Maiden is going to try and throw it and we're going to get turnovers. And their Defense has allowed close to 275 I believe. I got us 42-10 next Friday!!
Ah, to be young and full of pizz and vinegar once again. It's a shame that youth is wasted on young people. :cool: ;):cool:

Edited to add: The reason Al Lee was not "on"against Shelby is because he was under relentless pressure by one of the best defenses 2A has seen in many years.o_Oo_O

Chase had 3 turnovers trying to throw the ball. They shut down Reidvilles offense in the 2nd half.

If McCombs was playing this game would have been closer.

As I said earlier I'm not impressed with Reidsville or Burns. Both are clumsy.

Only saving grace is 2A sucks, so some mediocre clumsy team will get the trophy. Not sure who yet.
Chopper calm down. Reidsville didn't play Chase in the second half. They played the clock. They did not play in any way the same game plan that garnered them the 24 zip score of the first half. They played subs for half of the forth quarter.

That game was no way as close at the score indicated. Shut us down in the second half? How bout shutting someone down for the entire game. At half time the Chase fans that didn't leave started playing Youtube videos of Burns beating Shelby in their second game. They was wondering what they had to do keep it below 42 points. Reidsville did not run up the score, but that would have been very easy.

Here is the quote of the day: Chopper 717 (30 points less)
You better win it all talking like this, because I will bash you with this quote without mercy.

Chase had 3 turnovers trying to throw the ball. What was we supposed to do, and why was he even trying to throw against a team with super pass defense when he couldn't pass all season?

The Trojans horse was empty. Your no mercy quote was full of it !

Your schtick is parked.

Reactions: Maiden Creek
Chopper calm down. Reidsville didn't play Chase in the second half. They played the clock. They did not play in any way the same game plan that garnered them the 24 zip score of the first half. They played subs for half of the forth quarter.

That game was no way as close at the score indicated. Shut us down in the second half? How bout shutting someone down for the entire game. At half time the Chase fans that didn't leave started playing Youtube videos of Burns beating Shelby in their second game. They was wondering what they had to do keep it below 42 points. Reidsville did not run up the score, but that would have been very easy.

Here is the quote of the day: Chopper 717 (30 points less)

Chase had 3 turnovers trying to throw the ball. What was we supposed to do, and why was he even trying to throw against a team with super pass defense when he couldn't pass all season?

The Trojans horse was empty. Your no mercy quote was full of it !

Your schtick is parked.
it's all incoherent what you wrote

• Haha
Dont worry about who my team is. Worry about finding your password
You talk about loyalty, now he don't even want anyone to know who his team is. Kind of like a lions tail stuck between his legs so far it tickles his chin.

Chase had 3 turnovers trying to throw the ball. They shut down Reidvilles offense in the 2nd half.

Only saving grace is 2A sucks, so some mediocre clumsy team will get the trophy. Not sure who yet.
Not impressed with the 42-0 over your beloved Lions ? We did not play great last Friday but still got by a good Salisbury team.

Ah, to be young and full of pizz and vinegar once again. It's a shame that youth is wasted on young people. :cool: ;):cool:

Edited to add: The reason Al Lee was not "on"against Shelby is because he was under relentless pressure by one of the best defenses 2A has seen in many years.o_Oo_O
Against Shelby last year, Lee didn't have time to find his receivers, much less, see if they were open. Two big men made all the difference in that game.

Reactions: GrizzlyDevil

One thing impresses Chopper. That is Chopper. Simple and coherent.

Frankly, I was disappointed in Chase. They really weren't very good. Just another running team with zero passing game. That just will not get the job done against top teams.

Reactions: Lion Attack
Frankly, I was disappointed in Chase. They really weren't very good. Just another running team with zero passing game. That just will not get the job done against top teams.
I said in earlier post worst undefeated team ever. I looke me where they were located and was like how the heck didn’t they play anyone with a pulse all year. They are surrounded by great programs

Reactions: Lion Attack

They needed Mccombs. This score really should have been worse, I think if the bug didn't hit it would have been.

That is EXACTLY what I was saying. If you read any of my other comments. "We were not ready for Malaki and That pass rush. we lived and died 20 yards up the field. Al had no time but he also made terrible decisions. Instead of throwing the ball away he took big losses. And I'm 35 years old. I played football. I know football. Only Shelby can say ANYTHING about us. Plus We are still young. If we don't win it this year (which I don't see us losing) we will run the table next year and are good for years to come! Remember Dionte Neal buddy. Legend in the making.

That is EXACTLY what I was saying. If you read any of my other comments. "We were not ready for Malaki and That pass rush. we lived and died 20 yards up the field. Al had no time but he also made terrible decisions. Instead of throwing the ball away he took big losses. And I'm 35 years old. I played football. I know football. Only Shelby can say ANYTHING about us. Plus We are still young. If we don't win it this year (which I don't see us losing) we will run the table next year and are good for years to come! Remember Dionte Neal buddy. Legend in the making.
Obviously Neal is a heckuva db, but do you Ram guys think he’ll end up a football or a basketball player on the next level? Height might be a slight concern in basketball.

Last edited:
Reactions: GrizzlyDevil

you all are sounding how Shelby posters used to sound not too long ago.

• Haha
Reactions: tarheel fan1
Well, I am exactly 45 years older than you. So for me you are still young and full of pizz and vinegar. I have seen more great football teams than you can imagine. :cool:

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT