ADVERTISEMENT

Charlotte Observer Pre-season State Rankings

I would say at the end of the year there will be more than 2 teams from the East on this list.

This list is not very good. In fact, #1 might not be there after week 1...The East is being ignored. I'm going to save this until the end of the year.

You know that answer already. Everything gets pay walled on that thing
I was beginning to believe there was another source, since people were responding like they saw the list, unlike me. I didn't realize people actually had subscriptions to the Charlotte Observer.

I was beginning to believe there was another source, since people were responding like they saw the list, unlike me. I didn't realize people actually had subscriptions to the Charlotte Observer.
You can see it without a subscription. Just hit the 'Close" button in the left-hand corner when the pop up comes up.

1. Grimsley
2. Hough
3. Independence
4. Butler
5. Weddington
6. Cardinal Gibbons
7. East Forsyth
8. Cleveland
9. Chambers
10. Mallard Creek

Here it is Folks: *** It is difficult to see on their website ***
It looks like Chris Hughes rankings and I respect him, he knows what he's talking about; I just don't think this ranking is too accurate but who knows...

Reactions: New3ra
1. Grimsley
2. Hough
3. Independence
4. Butler
5. Weddington
6. Cardinal Gibbons
7. East Forsyth
8. Cleveland
9. Chambers
10. Mallard Creek

Here it is Folks: *** It is difficult to see on their website ***
It looks like Chris Hughes rankings and I respect him, he knows what he's talking about; I just don't think this ranking is too accurate but who knows...
I agree, I don’t think any of them are accurate. What would you change about this ranking?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT