ADVERTISEMENT

Charlotte Observer Pre-season State Rankings

SP has the lowest student population in our conference so it's amazing they are this competitive in all sports in the recent past.
Calvin Craig posted GPA’s for all of South Point’s athletic teams. I would be willing to bet South Point has one of the highest student athlete GPA’s of any public school in the state. Got to be in the top 5%. If I can go back an find the article, I’ll post a link to it here.

East Lincoln is Better than expected. Looking forward to their week five game against Hickory who is a dark horse.

Jay M Robinson another dark horse who dropped down to 3A and flying under the radar. Huge offensive line, D’nas white anchoring that defensive line in the middle. Tall QB with a good arm and a really good Rb. Not too crazy about the passing game but with that line, RB and defensive line they will be a tough out and bad matchup for a lot of teams.

I’m not saying these teams will win it all and it’s still early but the west is so deep this year that it could be some second round tough games for higher seeds and some potential upsets.

East Lincoln is Better than expected. Looking forward to their week five game against Hickory who is a dark horse.

Jay M Robinson another dark horse who dropped down to 3A and flying under the radar. Huge offensive line, D’nas white anchoring that defensive line in the middle. Tall QB with a good arm and a really good Rb. Not too crazy about the passing game but with that line, RB and defensive line they will be a tough out and bad matchup for a lot of teams.

I’m not saying these teams will win it all and it’s still early but the west is so deep this year that it could be some second round tough games for higher seeds and some potential upsets.
Right on bro

This is what I’m going to like about 3A. When playoffs come there are going to be lot of big battles going on. But I’m not in hurry. We are going into week 3. Football season will be gone before you know it.

Reactions: wncbowhunter
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT