ADVERTISEMENT

Chambers vs Cardinal Gibbons 8/20

Chambers is the far superior team. CG has zero running game but the big TE is a darn good football player.

You can't put a lot into scrimmages, but watching Cardinal Gibbons against the Creek. I believe Chambers will pull this one out. Also, Littlejohn will be a plus on the offensive side for Chambers. Unless Gibbons was setting out players? I don't believe they have the personnel. We'll see what happens!
You called it

Chambers had better athletes but no discipline lots of penalties. Vance won the 1st one last year but Lost the one that counts

Reactions: HooSprings
The refs were soft as hell. Chambers wasn’t undisciplined. They called the TD back because a Chambers kid waved and Gibbons had 2 unsportsmanlikes too.

Chambers is ready to roll. on both sides of the ball. Period.

CG defensive front 7 is exactly what I expected. the back end needs seasoning. the CG offense is not in sync. parts are there but that Oline is very young, inexperienced and has to groove. I may be on the minority but I think these teams are surprisingly similar to where they were last year at this time.

Chambers is ready now. CG will be there at the end. i think CG starts 2-3 instead of 3-2. those first three will eother make them greater or destroy their confidence.

Chambers is ready as long as the injury bug doesnt bite. alot of cougars on the ground. i think these two will reappear as two of the top 5 in November

Last edited:
CG will win convincingly. not a blowout but convincingly. CG is the real deal and will be a problem on the 4AA level for years to come. Chambers lost too much to over come from game one.
Just another thing in a long list of your beliefs that re wrong. SMH.. I did use the word beliefs... not facts. Beliefs are personal... facts are universal.. Facts typically drive the beliefs of intelligent people, but not you.. as you wrong a lot and proudly display it despite being intelligent.

Reactions: BoKnowsSports
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT