ADVERTISEMENT

Chambers HC resigns?

Will the former DC that is now at Indy be considered for the head job at Chambers or has he burned a bridge there? For as much success as Chambers has had on the field the last 5 years the departures sure seem to be piling up. Is this a political issue or is this more that the success at Chambers has made them hot commodities for better financial coaching destinations? Either way it has to be a bit disheartening for the players and fans of Chambers.

He burned that bridge with what he did but it’s a crazy world, never say never. Plus he was let go from Indy (as per another poster) so don’t know if he left or was let go again.

Will the former DC that is now at Indy be considered for the head job at Chambers or has he burned a bridge there? For as much success as Chambers has had on the field the last 5 years the departures sure seem to be piling up. Is this a political issue or is this more that the success at Chambers has made them hot commodities for better financial coaching destinations? Either way it has to be a bit disheartening for the players and fans of Chambers.
Indy fired their DC over a month ago, allegedly for some of the same reasons Chambers let him go. You never know the full story when these things happen.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: UNC91
🤦🏽‍♂️ Making the same mistake like the last one. Smh not cool…

The mysterious question is, what compelled him to leave Virginia in order to coach in North Carolina?

If i had to pick a new HC here would be my top candidates.

1. Quartell Wright (Chambers OC)
2. Donald Littlejohn (South Point OC)
3. Antwan Stevenson (Glenn HC)
4. Laymar Marshall (Former Tabor HC)
5. Tripp Stone (Butler DC)
6. Aaron Beal (East Forsyth DC)

• Haha
Reactions: Kylar2018 and UNC91
To teach I'd assume, he was in the building, but needed certification for that or something and did not have it.
To enable him to Teach/Coach he had to have one of these Licenses. Based on this timing it most likely was the three year provisional that enables the individual to secure that license over the three year period. it has to be petitioned and at the discretion of the Principal and the standards set within his or her staff.

Who do you think will apply? I would like see Coach Littlejohn back but SC is more $.

what about Coach Bryd?

To enable him to Teach/Coach he had to have one of these Licenses. Based on this timing it most likely was the three year provisional that enables the individual to secure that license over the three year period. it has to be petitioned and at the discretion of the Principal and the standards set within his or her staff.

This is it but I do not think he was in a "teaching" position at the school. Someone else may know better?

The Behavior Modification Technician (BMT) promotes the safety, well being, and educational success of students by implementing behavior management programs and working as a team member to increase social, behavioral and academic skills needed for success.

The state gave teachers an additional year because of Covid. So instead of 3, new teachers have 4 years to secure their licensure

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT