ADVERTISEMENT

Central Caroilina 1A/2A predictions

Doppleganger#

Jul 4, 2003
Any preditions or thoughts? Is North Rowan and Salisbury still the favorite?
Lexington showed improvement last year. Do they have alot returning?
In no order
East Davidson
West Davidson
Thomasville
South Davidson

Reactions: Vik-Val 86
I know Salisbury JVs only lost one game last year to N. Davidson. After that it was all Salisbury. Not sure how that will translate over to Varsity. But with it being mostly a weak conference Salisbury could still finish at the top. Not sure what N. Rowan and Thomasville will have but they could challenge Salisbury for top spot.

Thomasville is my darkhorse. I think they're alot better than most expect.

Salisbury still will be Salisbury. I expect a dip. But Salisbury always have athletes to compete and dominate this league.

N. Rowan. Is this their year. Time will tell. I think they're the 3rd best team in conference

I have been trying to get more info about North Rowan. They do have a good coach that knows how to win. Looking at their roster they do have their QB and some of their starters returning. I don't what the story is with their JV team. I am sure they will have some JV players that will step it up on Varsity this year. Did North Rowan get any transfers? I think North Rowan will be good this year.

Thomasville is my darkhorse. I think they're alot better than most expect.

Salisbury still will be Salisbury. I expect a dip. But Salisbury always have athletes to compete and dominate this league.

N. Rowan. Is this their year. Time will tell. I think they're the 3rd best team in conference
Has Thomasville hired a coach or an AD yet?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT