ADVERTISEMENT

South Columbus @ Loris (SC)

Stallions look much better this year but will be a tough battle with Loris, just hope we stay healthy and hopefully make some noise in the conference and possibly make the playoffs. Looks like Loris is one of the better teams in North or South Carolina. Great atmosphere in Vinegar Hill this past Friday night! Go Stallions!!

The Loris Lions😉…I pull for them simply because of the Bog festival they have on the 3rd Saturday of October every year. This year will be their 45th. Our Maiden bunch is usually down that way playing golf during the same time.

Loris is in a fun 3a conference as it appears to me…with Dillon, Manning, Aynor, Waccamaw and Georgetown.

I know nothing about South Carolina football…so it’s fun to read a little about it.

I did notice that Daniel….yep they’re the Lions too…won the 3a state championship last fall. I remember them…2a Hendersonville played them a few years back…might have been during COVID. Good stuff.

Oh well…best of luck to South Columbus…go! Tabor City!🫵

Last edited:
Any team with a pulse will pecker slap south this year just like the last 5 or so years … but let’s keep expecting a different result doing the same thing … im done being nice about it …. Im interested in the improvement that people claimed they seen cause I haven’t seen nothing but more of the same nonsense

GO STALLIONS !

Any team with a pulse will pecker slap south this year just like the last 5 or so years … but let’s keep expecting a different result doing the same thing … im done being nice about it …. Im interested in the improvement that people claimed they seen cause I haven’t seen nothing but more of the same nonsense

GO STALLIONS

GO STALLIONS !
Still shocking to me that you guys haven't made any changes. Harder to turn things around the longer you struggle. Wasn't that long ago that SC had one of the best win percentages in the entire state.

Reactions: dirty stallion

GO STALLIONS !
I mean the things I've seen so far are the fact that we are running our old school wing t under center. None of the shotgun crap we ran all year last year and I contribute that directly to Jake being involved with the team again. I never said I thought we were a state championship contender but the team that's on the field this year is light years ahead of the one that was on their last year. Bottom line is the change everyone keeps talking about happening isn't going to happen until the powers to be do something, and unfortunately me nor you are those powers. And simply put who is out there that's gonna come to south to replace him? Columbus County offers no benefit to anyone that they cant drive 5 minutes down the road and cross state lines and get much more of with less headache. Just got ask the numerous young coaches that have left us and are at green sea right now.

Reactions: Tarheel1990
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT