ADVERTISEMENT

Cape Fear at Scotland

Absolutely not...they say we live in the past yet they are riding one state championship that happened...wait for it...wait for it.....in the past. Keep beating your chest scots 1 ship vs 7 ships
Are you referring to Richmond's 7 state championships and talking about Scotland living in the past in the same post?

Both teams living in the past Dude. Neither are playing next Saturday. Yes Dude, living in the past. Your 7 and our 1 don't do sh't for us now.

Reactions: Ben-Badd
Both of us are Irrelevant right now. We both are living in the past. Dead issue Dude. Now Cape Fear, Dudley, Wakeforest and Page are relevant right now. Richmond and Scotland think that teams are afraid of them, not true Dude. Wake-up.

Oh I totally agree..Scotland and Richmond=old news.....

I HAVE NO DAWG in this fight cause C2F is going to Raleigh........whether y'all like it or not. Ima stand next to OPRAH, THE QUEEN AND THE RING once the FAT GAL has sung or whoever is performing for the losing end

LOL This dude is ah fool. This mess cracked me up. THIS IS S2V STYLE "STOP TRYING TO BE LIKE MIKE"
9321514.gif

PLEASE WATCH HOW LOW THE CAMERA IS TO THE GROUND AND MID WAY THROUGH THE VIDEO THE PERSON SUDDENLY MOVES FORWARD IN A VEHICULAR TYPE GADGET

------------------------BREAK --------------------------

MAY I ASK PLEASE: WAS THIS THE COOL FELLA WHO FILMED THIS, THE ONE ON THE WHEEL CHAIR THAT RECRUITS D-1 PLAYERS TO HIGH ELITE COLLEGES?

Last edited:
He had 80 on 1 carry I believe. At the half they said the team had 23 carries for 16 yards lol

He had 80 on 1 carry I believe
66. CF played their ends very wide last night and we could not hook them to save our lives. LB's were very sound and they truly had a an answer for everything we did. They were just better. No excuses.

And the sound of silence is deafening from the Scotland posters. Where's all that smack talk now Scotties lol?

Last edited:
And the sound of silence is deafening from the Scotland posters. Where's all that smack talk now Scotties lol? I don't post much and just read alot of posts about what is going on with each team but you Scots sure take the cake with all the talk. I didn't even see any posts from Cape Fear fans talking anything and you guys were on here just beating your chest and saying CF is gonna be just fear when you walk into Pate stadium and blah, blah, blah. Now you're just going home with a butt whooping wondering what happened.
im here, go scot was on here if you read my post earlier in the week I warned SC that cape fear had some ballers - i don't think our fans believed it or our team and we got whipped. so yeah we talk junk but thats what it's about. i can talk it and i can take it. its only high school football when i last checked. we will be good and talking junk next year and yes we will probably fall short. so what. its entertainment.

im here, go scot was on here if you read my post earlier in the week I warned SC that cape fear had some ballers - i don't think our fans believed it or our team and we got whipped. so yeah we talk junk but thats what it's about. i can talk it and i can take it. its only high school football when i last checked. we will be good and talking junk next year and yes we will probably fall short. so what. its entertainment.
LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Scotland right now reminds me a lot of Catholic when Hood was there. Star RB who can break one at any given moment, but no semblance of a passing game. I know CC runs the wing T which doesn't call for much passing anyways, but I do believe it was CC's inability to throw the ball more that did them in several times with Hood there. Seems like Scotland has the same problems.

Scotland County is still a proud program. In order to be a powerhouse, we must compete as a team. Cape Fear was a Blue Collar Team, no individual over there. They were stronger, committed to each, All- World QB playing on 1 leg for the entire second half.

OK so look at Scotland(in the past) 6-7yrs ago, they were not a Richie Rich or a MC. Look at them now in the past 5yrs - they have been dominating and shutting down scoreboards dead smack down in the middle of every bulb that lights up the Jumbo screen. Yet they have not succeeded in winning a championship in the last few years, the seeds are still in the ground. One has to learn through a loss, trail and mistakes in order to stand tall again and master the game. There's an ace in every deck of cards. Same concept applies in every season. That exact ACE team will come and so will the ring. Let's now move forward in time and allow the rest of the season to play out and a new one to begin in 8 months from now.

Finally, I will say to Scotland; No matter what, never give up, have pride on the sweat you dropped this season.

Sincerily,
S2V
F2V
SC2V
C2F

SOMEONE SAID.."WHAT GOES UP MUST COME DOWN..." only harder. SOMEONE SAID..." NO TEAM IS INVINCIBLE" I said day one..."some one is in for another big upset"...back under the porch...Let it go...it's done...So many said Scotland from day one... They're not giving away trophies on the first day...It's hard to win just one...ask coach Bailey.

Congrats to Cape Fear on a great win. I like to thank the young men on the Fighting Scots football team for giving it their best all season long. You guys ran into a buzz saw last night and the better team won. So hold your heads high and don't be down, because the LBG community loves yall!!!

Reactions: RaidersRocks

Nice response, and you're right it is entertainment and it is fun. I just think it would be more interesting if you guys would stick to a little more talk about the X's and O's than about how much your team is blow out somebody. With that being said, I believe Scotland is gonna have to come up with a more balanced offense and be able to pass when other teams shut down your run game as evidenced with last nights game. It helps out your defense too when you get in the playoffs if they have been consistently going against an passing offense in practice Scotland has some great talent that I believe could be even more dangerous if they developed a consistent passing game with a deep threat on any given play.

Scotland looks the part with speed, size and talent .... It seems in recent years they have a way of "Clemsoning". They are by far head and shoulders above everybody else in the east, but I think the true test will come from the west with a team that is similar in talent. I wish them well, but Scotland has been down this road in recent years and have come up short.. This Scotland team seems primed to take it this year.

I was a week off on this. Talked to several people very familiar with high school football who could not believe what happened last night, but that they also said this has been an issue in the past several years. Good luck to Cape Fear next Saturday.

Last edited:
I was a week off on this. Talked to several people very familiar with high school football can not believe what happened last night, but that they also said this has been an issue in the past several years. Good luck to Cape Fear next Saturday.
I was surprised, but not shocked and I could believe it. I've thought CF was very good all year and when youre as one dimensional as Scotland I could see a team who could slow down White beating them. Didn't think he'd be held to 81yrds though with 60 of it on one carry.

I've been thinkin Dudley all season but they better not go to sleep on this one...just ask Scotland.

Congrats to Cape Fear on a great win. I like to thank the young men on the Fighting Scots football team for giving it their best all season long. You guys ran into a buzz saw last night and the better team won. So hold your heads high and don't be down, because the LBG community loves yall!!!

Yea LBG loves you as long as your winning. I remember going to pate in 09...didn't see a packed out home side that year....wondering why not??

Hmmm...anybody seen my PLAYBOOK?

Ben, I hope you are not suggesting that Cape Fear had knowledge of what Scotland was going to run every time (Someone stealing/or given the playbook) Scotland only runs a hand full of plays, but runs them all very well .... No surprises. Cape Fear was prepared and was the better team last night.

Reactions: Ben-Badd
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT