ADVERTISEMENT

Cape Fear at Scotland

It will be a long miserable bus ride back home for Cape Fear tomorrow night.
giphy.gif

I was at the Cape Fear Game on Dec 2, 2016 and the crowed started voicing "WE WANT SCOTLAND-----------WE WANT SCOTLAND"

I say to "CAPE FEAR", your wish is certain. That four letter word C.A.P.E will be gone when you step on to Pate.

The only thing you will be left with is "FEAR"

----------- BREAK ----------

I ask all of Scotland to become the loudest voice at Pate. Enough that Cape Fear can't hear or SEE their own play
calling. LETS BRING THE THUNDER ON THE BLEACHERS

This game is over before the 50/50 drawing

CRAP ON THIS MAN

15391045_10154814403948156_2912082450665672527_n.jpg

I must admit S2V that was good.........

Reactions: swett2victory
IT IS GAME DAY

80-6 since the beginning of 2011.
Only thing better than that is 81-6.
"We want Scotland, We want Scotland"
Here we are!!!!! TIC TOC. TIC TOC
LOL......now thats funny Scotwin

------------ BREAK -------------

Ok some of you guys have one thing in common. You played football at Scotland. I want serious answers. We play Cape Fear in the 4th round tomorrow night. Cape Fear feels as if they are going to come to Pate Stadium and scare our prayers. A lot of our kids grew up in places like Washington Park, Carolina Park, Scotland Acres, McIntosh Apartments, McDuffie Village etc., etc., etc. Any chance that the Colts come to Pate Stadium tomorrow night and scare our kids on a football field?

Die.jpg

You might want to get the original author's permission before using his copyrighted material. Just saying.

GO SCOTS..............................................GET THE FEAR

dO.NT feAR the caPe

It's going to be 42 degrees...............I hope it is colder because THE CAPE cant handle the cold and they get scared when they see that HUGE MONUMENT(THE HUGE POWERFUL JUMBO SCREEN - TELLING THE STORY)

14717304_10154638575963156_650355953801158264_n.jpg

TURN OFF THE HEAT
FREEZE THEM IN PLACE

------------- BREAK -------------

THEY TALK THAT CRAP--------LETS DROP THE NUGGETS

Last edited:
The Colts were highly underestimated by Scotland... They didn't come here to lose... still another half.

Cape Fear plays as a team. They depend and rely on each other. Very impressed with their game preparation against the Scots. Total domination by Cape Fear.

Reactions: swett2victory
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT