ADVERTISEMENT

Cape Fear at Scotland

2 jet sweeps to start game each way for negative yards then a 10 yd run for White with a hold call, that tells you how this game went .Cape Fear was the better team, better prepared, just better.
Congratulations to the Cape Fear Colts.
Good luck next week in RALEIGH

Wow!!!! Would you guys say this was a bigger upset than North Davidson last year?

Anyone gonna acknowledge the big elephant in the room? Not bashing, just being factual. Can Bailey win the big games? Track record says otherwise. Does Chip Williams get this team to the championship?

Congrats to CF, what an impressive win tonight. Been on the field, you were right. We discussed CF a few weeks again and you called it about how good this team is. I wasn't sold yet but tonight they beat a very strong team. Good luck in Raleigh.

I'm not fighting with anyone. I'm just reading all you guys comments about Scotland losing tonight while your teams list weeks ago.

Lol it doesn't matter when you lose you still lost...you guys beat us last year yet we went to the third round and you guys lost in the second..does that make us better than you last year..I guess it does

Why not? I really want to now what the Scotland faithful believe. I believe that Hoggard could've gotten way more out of our boys this year vs Coach C. No harm. Hell of a season, though!

I'm not fighting with anyone. I'm just reading all you guys comments about Scotland losing tonight while your teams list weeks ago.

"We" (the Bears) did lose weeks ago but the difference is "we", unlike yourself, don't continually tell everyone how great we are year after year after year after year. When we puff our chests out, we typically close the deal. Enjoy 2011 because if you couldn't win it all this year with your 5 star rbs and you all-american front 7, you will never win it again with the system that is in place.

Someone help me out please. Are fans of a team that didn't even score against us and fans of a team the drove 4 hours to get their brains beaten out trying to talk trash to me?

Reactions: swett2victory
Lovethembear, I agree with you. The game is played on the field not by words Dude. No hate towards the Bears here. We are eating a very Large Bowl of Crow tonight. Taste awful too Dude.

Someone help me out please. Are fans of a team that didn't even score against us and fans of a team the drove 4 hours to get their brains beaten out trying to talk trash to me?
I'm not sure you have many people that have your back on here go scots. You are the biggest trash talker on this site. Enjoy the loss. Maybe next year, but highly doubtful.

My hats off to Cape Fear, they wanted it MORE tonight. The QB was hurt most of the 2nd half but still pushed through, it was a TEAM effort!! On another note... I am suprised by ALL the SCOTS fans that left the game in the 3rd while they still had a chance. Those kids went 14-1 and YOU the fans gave up on them, what ashame .. Coach Bailey was right.. "We got out coached " Good Luck nxt wk Cape Fear..

"We" (the Bears) did lose weeks ago but the difference is "we", unlike yourself, don't continually tell everyone how great we are year after year after year after year. When we puff our chests out, we typically close the deal. Enjoy 2011 because if you couldn't win it all this year with your 5 star rbs and you all-american front 7, you will never win it again with the
This is what the other team are left to do sit around and hope the Scots lose no wonder they suck so bad, on that note congrats to CF on the win well deserved. To all the Scots haters get better so we don't continue to beat you every year.

Lovethembear, I agree with you. The game is played on the field not by words Dude. No hate towards the Bears here. We are eating a very Large Bowl of Crow tonight. Taste awful too Dude.
Never had any issues with you beeno. I actually like the Scots and think you guys have a great program, just a couple in particular I don't care for too much. My post was directed completely to the guy that responded. It takes more than talent to win. If you never actually played the game-which I know that you have beeno-you just don't get it. Congrats on a great season. I hope we are good enough to have the chance to play against you guys next year. Love the rivalry.

Guys I said it earlier in the week they had as much skilled talent as we did other than 34 and they found a way to shut him down compared to what he has been doing. We panic when we can't run the ball and get popped in the mouth. Next year will be more of the same if we don't learn to get the ball to our skill folks in space when it is not predicted. Next year Cape Fear, Dudley and Catholic will be 3A not many excuses left! I hate it for the kids but I'm not sure we beat CF if we played 5 times. If the QB had not been injured it might have been 40 to 7.

Reactions: Legit_fan
Guys I said it earlier in the week they had as much skilled talent as we did other than 34 and they found a way to shut him down compared to what he has been doing. We panic when we can't run the ball and get popped in the mouth. Next year will be more of the same if we don't learn to get the ball to our skill folks in space when it is not predicted. Next year Cape Fear, Dudley and Catholic will be 3A not many excuses left! I hate it for the kids but I'm not sure we beat CF if we played 5 times. If the QB had not been injured it might have been 40 to 7.

You're absolutely right about next year. With realignment & the talent they have, Scotland has a clear path to a State title.

Reactions: Blue and Gold22
Hillside to 3A too jmac. If we can get our stuff together quickly it could be like the old days. Hoggard will probably be tough too. I hope we can dial it in.

You're absolutely right about next year. With realignment & the talent they have, Scotland has a clear path to a State title.
We have got to get better and tougher when things get rough. We were like a shrinking violets and our coaches didn't help! The kids looked lost and the coaches seemed to be just as lost. It was all due to Cape Fear - they deserve a ton of credit they punched us in the mouth over and over again and we didn't respond. That was disappointing.

Hillside to 3A too jmac. If we can get our stuff together quickly it could be like the old days. Hoggard will probably be tough too. I hope we can dial it in.
Yeah i will truly be shaking my head if I'm posting this next year but after tonight i want be coronating us for anything. We need to get a tougher schedule to help our kids deal with adversity. We saw it against Pinecrest but they are not in the same league as CF. That team that showed up tonight can ball.

Scots were not prepared, out coached and out played. Cape Fear was the stronger and more physical team. They were physical for 4qrts. That's how you play football, no talking just physical and confident both Coaches and Players.

Reactions: Ben-Badd
Both of us are Irrelevant right now. We both are living in the past. Dead issue Dude. Now Cape Fear, Dudley, Wakeforest and Page are relevant right now. Richmond and Scotland think that teams are afraid of them, not true Dude. Wake-up.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT