ADVERTISEMENT

Breaking News!!

Practice tonight. Chad I told you not to leave. Last 20 minutes or so our defense went full speed against a 2 back offense like we used to run. Did not go against the DW. Guess coach figures we want see it against other teams. Maybe next time you'll listen to me. Hard hitting and NO quick whistle from the coaches. Football is finally here. Sounds in the night. Gotta love it.

I don't think Concord will put 60 points up against Albemarle but we might pitch a shut out. The Defense of Concord will be tough to run against. Coach Padget don't like to run the score up against anyone.Hey Buddy as far as parking goes they won't let anybody drive into the stadium but there will be plenty of handicap parking and they will drive you all the way over to the visitor side of the field in a golf cart.This will be a tough game for me, I attended Albemarle High and played some football there.Both of my sons played football for Concord.I still help out the football program. I think it might be a good game at least I hope so.
That sounds great spiderdad. I wasn't going to come but parking in the handicap space and a golfcart ride to the vistiors side sounds like a winner to me. Bad health has taken my leg strength from me and can't walk far. This is a real blessing. Thanks again.

Reactions: bulldog nation2014
My understanding is Charlotte Latin has commited to the Jamboree this Sat., but not sure if Salisbury has.

They have Salisbury down from the schedule I've seen. Looks like the jamboree will be held @6

In the past we have held it on the practice field but last year was on the main field. Wonder about this year??

Weather looking good for sat. Clear and 89 high. Practice could be rained out today. 50% chance of rain.

buddy you will like concords stadium but im afraid u might not like the result of the game. you might be walkin better than your bluedogs before the nights over lol

I don't think many people think that Albemarle will beat Concord and I honestly don't think they will. There aren't many 1-A schools in the state that will beat Concord but I hope the game is competitive. After our first two games I will be happy if we are 1-1.

Reactions: sway1532
U will be thomasville was like 2 and 9 last year.
I think what you are trying to say is that Albemarle will be like Thomasville last year and have a 2-9 record. That won't happen.

WM will drop at least 60. Concord also.

We will come second in the conference no doubt.
I'm not throwing off on AHS by no means but don't sleep on East Montgomery! They are a different team this year! They will be way better than years past!

I don't think there is enough "Creek Water" to go around to believe that Albemarle will beat Concord.... I love the competition though, you can't say we haven't played the best avaliable out there like some of the mountain schools who plays little weaklings for non-conference games.

dogs the "u will be was following ur i hope we r 1 and 1 after 2 games". Meening yall will be 1 and 1 because thomasville sucks and was 2 and 9 last year

buddy you will like concords stadium but im afraid u might not like the result of the game. you might be walkin better than your bluedogs before the nights over lol
I am expecting a beat down KW, so I will just be happy to make the game.

Went to practice tonight. A little hitting, nothing serious. Second string OL/DL vs Starting OL/DL. Wasn't pretty, but they gotta learn someday.

#16 is clearly the QB. Smart and can sell the play.

Can't afford to be physical with the numbers, but come Saturday, they better be ready.

Albemarle starting OL/ DL is bigger than last year. I just wish we had the numbers.

Just going to be us and Latin sat. No Salisbury. Did'nt get the time but I believe Sway said 6. Is that right?

From the schedule I've seen, yes. 6 p.m. I'm hoping they change the time if there is going to be only 2 teams there....hell they might as well run the whole field.

Dogs9 a 2 and 9 record would be better than albemarles 1 and 10 record last year. Lmao!

Since Chad and I were worried about plan B on offense think we got our answer last night. Ran something that looked a lot like the single wing or "wildcat" offense. I couldn't find the ball myself. Guess we've got a backup to the DW. Defensive line could be our strength on defense. Lot of ? marks at lb and db. Like coach said we better score a lot. lol. Sat could tell us a lot more. Latin is always a good well coached solid team. If we do well against them I will feel a lot better. Let the games begin!!!

Since Chad and I were worried about plan B on offense think we got our answer last night. Ran something that looked a lot like the single wing or "wildcat" offense. I couldn't find the ball myself. Guess we've got a backup to the DW. Defensive line could be our strength on defense. Lot of ? marks at lb and db. Like coach said we better score a lot. lol. Sat could tell us a lot more. Latin is always a good well coached solid team. If we do well against them I will feel a lot better. Let the games begin!!!

Buddy that DL that you seen last night, were the starters on OL as well. The OL you seen last night was second string. I was up high on the bleachers, I saw everything. The second string has a long way to go in order too relieve the starters.

I hope ball control won't be an issue this year. Every time I turned around, the was a mishandle of the ball on hand-off.

I'm sure you know more than I about the team and players sway. I think we will struggle early on but hopefully will get better as the year goes on . Yea the qb position worrys me as well as the lack of depth. Many key injuries and we could go in the tank. Looking forward to sat's scrimmage. Should tell us a lot. Good and bad.

I'm sure you know more than I about the team and players sway. I think we will struggle early on but hopefully will get better as the year goes on . Yea the qb position worrys me as well as the lack of depth. Many key injuries and we could go in the tank. Looking forward to sat's scrimmage. Should tell us a lot. Good and bad.

Not really Buddy, we're both in the same boat.

I haven't seen the starting OL yet, so I don't know what to expect Saturday. We'll be ok but not "Good"(yet).

Next year will be fun, I guarantee.

Damn sway I don't know what our offense is going to be. Started out with the DW, then a variation of the single wing, then the wing T, then a 4 back offense, and tonight back to our old 2 back offense. Lots and lots of misdirection. If the opponent is as confused as I am we should be in good shape.LOL

Reactions: sway1532
More breaking news on this Breaking News!! page is never ending. More than Fox News , CNN, ABC,CBS and all the others combined.Are y'all just trying to break a no sport record. To Me This has got old and meaningless. I hope this goes away when football start. Is anyone else tired of seeing it ? ? ?Has this not burnt itself out ? Started out as breaking news on something and now it's just a place to run up the Views which are over 36,000 now. It had a good start but it has ran out of news months ago. Let us know what you are doing. Trying to set an all time views record ? Does anyone else know what this is

More breaking news on this Breaking News!! page is never ending. More than Fox News , CNN, ABC,CBS and all the others combined.Are y'all just trying to break a no sport record. To Me This has got old and meaningless. I hope this goes away when football start. Is anyone else tired of seeing it ? ? ?Has this not burnt itself out ? Started out as breaking news on something and now it's just a place to run up the Views which are over 36,000 now. It had a good start but it has ran out of news months ago. Let us know what you are doing. Trying to set an all time views record ? Does anyone else know what this is

"Will the real hater please stand up?"

Thanks for the promotion @photo0001

Sway. Jay told me last night that we had about 20 kids that were inegibile to play this year. Mostly grades I assume. You know anything about this. Jay is usually spot on.

Better to know it now than on October 31st. THIS is a reason to have coaches in the hallways. Doug was alone on campus last year. Pushing a kid to do better takes more than one person pushing. Turn this stat around and the old contender will return....otherwise, I see a 6 win season on the horizon.

And just when you thought the clown show from Mt Airy was gone............. Que the complaining about how the Bears got jobbed after a loss, they'll win state next year, blah blah blah blah..... Does anyone else know what photo is? Jealous. Jealous over the success that other programs have, success over the support other programs have and most of all jealous over the fact that his Bears can't get out of the second round of State!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reactions: Buddy Rich
@BDHarris spot on chap...spot on:cool:

@Buddy Rich I haven't heard, but it's no surprise. I agree with @Sleehrat84. Better to know now than after. That's probably why the numbers shrunk the last couple of days.

When will these kids (and not just ours) get it through their thick skulls, that grades are important! Education is important! The parents need to be slapped to "Pluto".

All were not due to grades. There was some and I don't know how many are ineligible because they missed too many school days.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT