ADVERTISEMENT

Big upset in SMC, State#1 goes down.

Agreed blew a 5 point lead with 4 min to go. But how bout them braves back to back conf tourney champs

The Murphy girls stunned #1 Cherokee 64-58 in SMC Finals.

Saw this one coming when I walked in the gym and Tom Egan was reffing!! These guys were pathetic, both ways!!

To make a long story short, if Lady Braves had hit their foul shots, would have been no contest!!

Lady Braves now have 4 consecutive home games in State Playoffs as long as they keep winning !! And NO, I MEAN NO SMC refs!!!!!!'

On the real . But I seen 3-5 much better refs just watching and in the conf champ game u get him? He is 70 years old and terrible . The girls just didn't have it great job Murphy. I think 5 or 6 girls fouled out for both sides. Intense game all around

Braves go on a 11-0 run to start 3rd qt to take 31-29 lead. Murphy could have easily folded but hung in there and got a huge win. Murphy also missed quiet a few free throws so I respectfully disagree with the assessment of being "no contest" had the braves made their free throws. Great atmosphere and very competitive game!

Murphy outplayed Cherokee down the stretch and clutched up in the 4th quarter. On this night the better team won the tournament championship game. Congrats to the Lady Bulldogs

Murphy outplayed Cherokee down the stretch and clutched up in the 4th quarter. On this night the better team won the tournament championship game. Congrats to the Lady Bulldogs

CORRECTION :

That would be Murphy/Hiawasee Dam won the tournament!!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT