ADVERTISEMENT

Big South in 3A playoff

llucky3702

Nov 5, 2008
Teams playing again with possible rematches looming and will anyone challenge Catholic ?

Kings Mountain is good, but one thing that I think that hurts Kings Mountain against Catholic is the fact that Catholic has been going deep in the playoffs and to state championship the last 3 or 4 years and playing at Catholic is like almost playing Duke at Cameron indoor stadium...Kings Mountain will get intimidated and nervous...mark my words...if they don't choke before they get there like have so many other times...and don't think I'm hating on KM!!! I'll admit all day long they are probably the best team in Cleveland County this year! Yes Shelby! I believe KM would win the rematch...but KM always seems to underachieve.

Kings Mountain is good, but one thing that I think that hurts Kings Mountain against Catholic is the fact that Catholic has been going deep in the playoffs and to state championship the last 3 or 4 years and playing at Catholic is like almost playing Duke at Cameron indoor stadium...Kings Mountain will get intimidated and nervous...mark my words...if they don't choke before they get there like have so many other times...and don't think I'm hating on KM!!! I'll admit all day long they are probably the best team in Cleveland County this year! Yes Shelby! I believe KM would win the rematch...but KM always seems to underachieve.

Not hating on them either, but I have heard from very good sources is they get out coached very easily over the years. The athletes seem to take over and mask it. I dont know them personally, dont have an attack on them. Just based off of conversation with knowledgeable people..not the fans in the stands that obviously have issues with every coach in America. Pulling for KM in the playoffs, go deep!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT