ADVERTISEMENT

Best game in the state any classification

we already have 1 2a title. thats 1 more than you have. best ED sport is girls basketball.

we already have 1 2a title. thats 1 more than you have. best ED sport is girls basketball.
you think i dont already know you have 1 2A title lol? if girls basketball is our best sport what does that say about YOUR football team being we beat you???

you think i dont already know you have 1 2A title lol? if girls basketball is our best sport what does that say about YOUR football team being we beat you???
You got to have a better reply than that. That's weak compared to the way you used to come back at me

its the truth. they are the only State Champs to walk the halls at ED. Im glad you keep bringing up that yall beat wrh this year. that way when you dont win state this year you can still say we beat wrh in the regular season but we choked again in the playoffs. Maybe you can get rings with that on it. 2017 conference champs undefeated til it counts. Why do you people try to compare ED to WRH you only win a game every 4 or 5 years. one hit wonders lmfao

Reactions: blackbulldog
its the truth. they are the only State Champs to walk the halls at ED. Im glad you keep bringing up that yall beat wrh this year. that way when you dont win state this year you can still say we beat wrh in the regular season but we choked again in the playoffs. Maybe you can get rings with that on it. 2017 conference champs undefeated til it counts. Why do you people try to compare ED to WRH you only win a game every 4 or 5 years. one hit wonders lmfao
please change your username from "battle22". you disgrace the name "Battle". Battle has class! :)

and he is a bulldog. i hope he is there next year for yall. word is he is out after this year.

and he is a bulldog. i hope he is there next year for yall. word is he is out after this year.
im just joking with you in all honesty. i hope he doesnt leave but he knows whats best for him and his family. did you hear why he might be leaving?

im just joking with you in all honesty. i hope he doesnt leave but he knows whats best for him and his family. did you hear why he might be leaving?
I haven't heard that. He hasn't heard that. But EDHS should one hundred percent let him run football operations and community surport.

Reactions: 96panther
I don't claim to really know. But,he ain't going anywhere. The only way he would leave is if he's got larger asperations( like college) or mistreated in beulaville. I think he's good with his life. Just the perception I get.

Reactions: 96panther
Don't hold your breath on him staying. thats all I'm saying just remember you heard it here first.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT