ADVERTISEMENT

Best game in the state any classification

FBCapitolofNC

Nov 4, 2013
Tons of great games on slate for tonight. In my humble opinion, the WRH and NE game should be a great game. I also think the Hendo Mt Herritage game will be very good. Good luck to all teams. Stay healthy and let sportsmanship prevail

I would be shocked if the hendo heritage game was all that close . Seen both heritage way better but that's why you play. I. Agree with the Wrh and NE game

Reactions: blackbulldog
the WRH-NE may be to some but there was absolutely no defense played in that game, though interesting. The 7-0 Shelby game sounds tense and interesting. The East Duplin-Randleman games score sounds good, haven't hear anything may have to check out the Jacksonville News for that; and then Mallard Creek and Page decided they wanted to play a fall baseball game Mallard Creek winning 9-5

the WRH-NE may be to some but there was absoluterly no defense played in that fame. The 7-0 Shelby game sounds tense and interesting. The East Duplin-Randleman games score sounds good, haven't hear anything may have to check out the Jacksonville News for that; and then Mallard Vreek and Page played a fall baseball game Mallard Creek winning 9-5

I tell ya, having read the newspaper accounts of the schools newspaper coverage, the East Dupin vs North Davidson game ought to be one heck of a game but then when you're playing for a regional championship, it should be!

the WRH-NE may be to some but there was absolutely no defense played in that game, though interesting. The 7-0 Shelby game sounds tense and interesting. The East Duplin-Randleman games score sounds good, haven't hear anything may have to check out the Jacksonville News for that; and then Mallard Creek and Page decided they wanted to play a fall baseball game Mallard Creek winning 9-5

There was good defense until tge pressure of the offenses wore them down. 28-28 at half with both teams having to punt in the first half. Problem in this game was that both teams had so much offense. Watch what happens to SWO Friday night.

Reactions: olddog77
There was good defense until tge pressure of the offenses wore them down. 28-28 at half with both teams having to punt in the first half. Problem in this game was that both teams had so much offense. Watch what happens to SWO Friday night.
SWO will play WRH very tough!

They better be ready. WRH is the best looking team I have seen in a long while.
I read comments like this, and yes, I’m sure they are indeed a great team, but it seems that some tend to forget, or ignore that East Duplin beat them. I saw the Williams kid’s Hudl, before last week’s game, he is phenomenal, as is Freshwater of Northeastern, that young man is a stud, those two young men are very impressive.

Last edited:
My opinion is based solely on what I saw Friday night being at the game. The first half was like a heavyweight fight. I think everyone was a little tired because of it. The defenses just struggled to keep up in the 2nd half. Those backs for both teams are outstanding. One thing for sure, There is no quit in them Bulldogs!

i
WRH and SWO will not be close. Close to a repeat of regular season. Eastern championship in 2A was last week. Much more competitive game will be ND-ED.
i agree the ED/ND will probably be more competitive but i think most people are underestimating just how much SWO has improved. i still expect WRH to win, but not in another big blowout.

yes they are a very good team, but dont expect another blowout like they gave SWO earlier in the year. besides, that very good team gave up 52 points to NE! where was the defense in that game?

I doubt seriously SWO is going to have 2 running backs like NE had. There was a lot of good defense in that game until the latter part of the 3rd qtr. Offense just gassed the defense. We said to each other in the stands that it was going to be the defense that tired first that would lose. Ended up being NE. That also speaks well for the conditioning of the bulldog players. Duplin county teams are on a roll.

Last edited:
Southwest has had the easiest road of anyone around both due to their conference and their playoff draw. Easy to appear to be improved when playing a schedule as soft as cotton.

Comes to an abrupt halt this week.
you also said WRH would blow out Clinton if im not mistaken. we see how that turned out.

True.....said that before I found out WRH was without a few defensive starters.

Tell you what.....I too will be at ED game Friday. Ill give you Southwest and 25 points. You pick the stakes. I can wait around after game to either pay up or collect.

What do you say Radio?

True.....said that before I found out WRH was without a few defensive starters.

Tell you what.....I too will be at ED game Friday. Ill give you Southwest and 25 points. You pick the stakes. I can wait around after game to either pay up or collect.

What do you say Radio?
ive said before and ill say again, i dont bet Stereo! but i still dont believe WRH blows SWO out. i do think WRH wins though.

96panther. you keep saying SWO has improved. this game will be close. Do you think WRH is the same team ED played? If you do then you are mistaken. Our boys didnt go both ways that night. And i dont think our guys have to play both ways this friday. wr are a better team than we were at the first of the year. Good luck with ND. yall hold down eastern DC while we set fire to SWO this week. I will take any bet we win by 21 or more easily. 21 points to anyone

96panther. you keep saying SWO has improved. this game will be close. Do you think WRH is the same team ED played? If you do then you are mistaken. Our boys didnt go both ways that night. And i dont think our guys have to play both ways this friday. wr are a better team than we were at the first of the year. Good luck with ND. yall hold down eastern DC while we set fire to SWO this week. I will take any bet we win by 21 or more easily. 21 points to anyone
as usual the WRH posters think they are the only team in the state who improves as the season goes along smh.

Mercy 96. WRH had several injured in Clinton game and a rivalry in the dog pound gives clinton at least 14.
well our best RB didnt even play against yall and we still beat you but you have hardly heard anybody mention it.

Well well swo has improved so have wrh but wrh is clicking right now on offense and defense,when u play a high powered offense like NE your defense suffers a little cause you get tired just so happened we were in better condition we took that game over at the end of the 3rd.and 4qtr.we played defense when we needed to get a stop trust me the defense will be ready friday night

Reactions: 96panther
I doubt seriously SWO is going to have 2 running backs like NE had. There was a lot of good defense in that game until the latter part of the 3rd qtr. Offense just gassed the defense. We said to each other in the stands that it was going to be the defense that tired first that would lose. Ended up being NE. Tgat also soeaks well for the conditioning if the bulldog players. Duplin county teams are on a roll.
Hey Otis, where you going Friday night? Our crowd will be at the mai tai restaurant in Jacksonville at 5 if you wanna join us.

Reactions: dogs79
Hey Otis, where you going Friday night? Our crowd will be at the mai tai restaurant in Jacksonville at 5 if you wanna join us.

I'll try and make it. I think I'm going to go watch the East Duplin game though. I would like to be able to say I watched Chris Dunn kick in high school. It's rare to be so excited about a kicker coming in but everyone knows NC State needs a kicker. Chris is going to be this close to me so I gotta go see him. Hopefully he will get a couple of trys.

I'll try and make it. I think I'm going to go watch the East Duplin game though. I would like to be able to say I watched Chris Dunn kick in high school. It's rare to be so excited about a kicker coming in but everyone knows NC State needs a kicker. Chris is going to be this close to me so I gotta go see him. Hopefully he will get a couple of trys.
Yeah I think he could play an important role Friday night. Should be a good game.

as usual the WRH posters think they are the only team in the state who improves as the season goes along smh.
Even if SWO has improved, which I am sure they have, do you really think they have improved enough to play WRH closer than 41 points this time? If so, will the margin be 40, 30, 5, what? I would guess WRH has also improved. SWO has played no one, even in the playoffs. The 2A Eastern championship was decided last week between WRH and NE.

You need to put away your WRH animosity and be practical. SWO will not stop WRH this week....period. Running clock at some point in second half. Yeah, yeah you consider them your big rival and you would rather cheer for the Russians,...we get it. Heard it 1000 times. Come up with new material. Aint gonna be close.....bank of it.

Even if SWO has improved, which I am sure they have, do you really think they have improved enough to play WRH closer than 41 points this time? If so, will the margin be 40, 30, 5, what? I would guess WRH has also improved. SWO has played no one, even in the playoffs. The 2A Eastern championship was decided last week between WRH and NE.

You need to put away your WRH animosity and be practical. SWO will not stop WRH this week....period. Running clock at some point in second half. Yeah, yeah you consider them your big rival and you would rather cheer for the Russians,...we get it. Heard it 1000 times. Come up with new material. Aint gonna be close.....bank of it.
you sound like a broken record yourself. choose a team!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT