ADVERTISEMENT

Battle of the Bypass Elkin @ East Wilkes

EWCards#1

Aug 19, 2004
Ronda NC
Last year Elkin upset us 13-0 that left the whole world in shock. What will happen this year back in Ronda? On paper, I think we should win very easily but this has always been a rival for EW.

Reactions: sbbbfan
EW coaching staff has the team rolling and playing some really great football. I was skeptical when they hired their current HC but he’s done a phenomenal job and is building a good program. EW by 4-5 TDs if they show up to play.

Reactions: DaBluePrint1
EW coaching staff has the team rolling and playing some really great football. I was skeptical when they hired their current HC but he’s done a phenomenal job and is building a good program. EW by 4-5 TDs if they show up to play.
They will tear their arms off for the Head Coach.. and He would do the exact thing for all of them! It is mutual respect from Coach to Player and Player to Coach. They have bought in to Coach Walker’s Philosophy and the way he nurtures, gives tough love for mistakes, and allows them to grow while learning to play and address the mistake. He genuinely loves the kids that play for him and you can see it as a spectator! Respect. I’m sure the staff he chose has that same mentality as well.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT