ADVERTISEMENT

Baker to lead Lumberton football program

He seem to be excited and enthusiastic about it and seem like he has some good experience as coach and all but First time as HC is tough but will see what he can do n see if he stays longer then 1-3 years.

While I wish him well, he has his work cut out for him. Here’s hoping the powers that be can summon/muster the patience necessary to support his prescription for the program. Lumberton supporters have proven to be somewhat of an unrealistic and impatient lot. Guess we’ll see.

Reactions: TopspinDaddy66
While I wish him well, he has his work cut out for him. Here’s hoping the powers that be can summon/muster the patience necessary to support his prescription for the program. Lumberton supporters have proven to be somewhat of an unrealistic and impatient lot. Guess we’ll see.
He can sell ice to a snowman
He can sell a microwavable burrito to Jose
He can also armor-all tires without armor-all

My point Mr. Bullzye, is that he will go inside that building and go into ISS, Art class, Sewing and snatch up the Gothic kids, the skaters, the nonsense angry kids, the marble playing athletes, the mongoose bike daredevils, the hallway roamers, the vape entrepreneurs, the farmers and make them feel great again.

I truly believe he will have a stacked team. What will the outcome look like against my Swett Boys???..... We will just have to let them play and see.

• Haha
Reactions: heelzfor2
He can sell ice to a snowman
He can sell a microwavable burrito to Jose
He can also armor-all tires without armor-all

My point Mr. Bullzye, is that he will go inside that building and go into ISS, Art class, Sewing and snatch up the Gothic kids, the skaters, the nonsense angry kids, the marble playing athletes, the mongoose bike daredevils, the hallway roamers, the vape entrepreneurs, the farmers and make them feel great again.

I truly believe he will have a stacked team. What will the outcome look like against my Swett Boys???..... We will just have to let them play and see.
What's your projection of wins Swett has this year?

• Love
Reactions: -SWETT2VICTORY-
Lissen hear my cousin
In 2024 aint no body gonna make me project when the world will end, much less any private juice about my Swett Boys. That is considered Confidential Information inside the organization I served. You aint gots no Secret Clearance no way....Mr. 2A

Aint no ways we gonna let them Lumbertown boys get under our skin.

I'm tar of people coming to the land that only God loves and recruit my boys. They some Big youngins on our team....Im talking about some BIGGENS. You tell'em you'll feed them collard samiches the whole season and you just recruited them.

I'm tar-of-it Pa!!!!!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: Maiden Creek
Lissen hear my cousin
In 2024 aint no body gonna make me project when the world will end, much less any private juice about my Swett Boys. That is considered Confidential Information inside the organization I served. You aint gots no Secret Clearance no way....Mr. 2A

I'm tar of people coming to the land that only God loves and recruit my boys. They some Big youngins on our team....Im talking about some BIGGENS. You tell'em you'll feed them collard samiches the whole season and you just recruited them.

Lol didn't yall lose to Lumberton that last game of the year ? lol "Mr.2A" I see yall starting 0-1 after St Pauls puts belt to ass. Bet you wont be saying anything about 2a after that. If you think people are recruiting players from Swett, you might've fell and hit your head.

Dem bulldogs bees pumpin iron, eating three plates per meal and cranking up for the season by ah-playing some Montell William "This is how we do it"

Now you can just come on this public setting and tries to embarrase my Swett Boys....

I am great friends with Willie. Sadly he moved to Bama decades ago so we dont interact much except on Social Media pa.

The greatest team they is.....

"WE DONT GIVE A CARE ABOUT NOTHING BUT THE RAMS" ......... "BLITZ SWETT BLITZ"

Lissen hear my cousin

I can hear the air brakes whooshing as you speak.

NIL deal…all the collards you can eat!😂

Big ‘uns are gone!

Collard casserole, steamed collards, baked collard pies, collard wrapped filet😂, French collard soup, collard quiche😂 etc., etc..

Good stuff. 🫵

Big only gets you so far, they also need to be quick and have some overall team speed to compete.

I can hear the air brakes whooshing as you speak.

NIL deal…all the collards you can eat!😂

Big ‘uns are gone!

Collard casserole, steamed collards, baked collard pies, collard wrapped filet😂, French collard soup, collard quiche😂 etc., etc..

Good stuff. 🫵
Dont you worry about our collards as they internationally known for its delicious taste to the last bite. My Swett boys are lazer focused so please keep the peace and allow them to practice without any verbal disturbance sir

S2V

• Haha
Reactions: Maiden Creek
Big only gets you so far, they also need to be quick and have some overall team speed to compete.
Shine!?!
No Duh Sherlock
Can you eat a Taco without a shell sir?
Can a Great White shark bite without Rowling it's eyes shut?
Can duh Kennedy Space Shuttle take off without boosters?

"WE DONT GIVE A CARE ABOUT NOTHING BUT THE RAMS" ......... "BLITZ SWETT BLITZ"

We got enough crazy around this county.....dont add to the stack pa.......

---------------------------------- BREAK ----------------------------------

https://thencbeat.com/one-of-north-...-will-be-featured-on-hit-show-on-patrol-live/

By the way (OPL) On Patrol Live will be conducting a documentary in Robeson County Channel 128 on Spectrum TV starting tonight. You can also get it on Peacock.

I am not sure if the county should be proud of this or should it be an eye opener on how foolish they look under the crime radar. It is certainly going to expose what officers have to deal with daily. IT IS NOT AN EASY JOB. I SALUTE THEM

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT