ADVERTISEMENT

Asheville Reynolds vs TC Robertson

Vik-Val 86

May 20, 2020
Both teams are 2-0. Usually AC Reynolds are the top team of the western mountains. With the help of our mountain posters what does TC Roberson have. Could this be an interesting matchup. Does AC Reynolds have a good chance of making a run in the playoffs.

Figures Roberson would have a strong squad the season Crest doesn't face them. They always have size and athletes on their side but I've wondered what they were trying to do.

Reactions: Vik-Val 86
Tc doesn’t have a strong squad. We turned the ball over 7 times against them. Yes 7... and we were down 27-25 late in the fourth quarter. I’ll be surprised if this is close

Both teams are 2-0. Usually AC Reynolds are the top team of the western mountains. With the help of our mountain posters what does TC Roberson have. Could this be an interesting matchup. Does AC Reynolds have a good chance of making a run in the playoffs.
It’s honestly hard to predict ACR’s postseason future based on the competition they play in the mountains as a rule. When Asheville was good it was a better measure but now Reynolds basically runs roughshod through their schedule unless they add a decent flat-land team so it’s difficult to tell if they’re that good or everyone else is that bad.

From what I gather TCR is better then in past years. They do have a quality QB and WR but I have no idea about the rest of their team. It’s our top rival in every sport simply because we’ve played each other for so long. I think ACR will have to play well but it’s hard to tell with so many youngsters on this years ACR team (16 freshman and sophomores, only 12 seniors). I honestly think we can beat TCR, but we can’t tell by that, in a few weeks we have Audrey Kell coming up the mountain and we will know more then.

AC Reynolds - 63
TC Roberson - 40
Final

ACR could have scored 80 had they not had several bad snaps in the second half when it started raining. TCR defense is horrible, offense is okay, QB is very accurate and has good weapons, however they just couldn’t score with us tonight. Our offense was working well.

AC Reynolds - 63
TC Roberson - 40
Final

ACR could have scored 80 had they not had several bad snaps in the second half when it started raining. TCR defense is horrible, offense is okay, QB is very accurate and has good weapons, however they just couldn’t score with us tonight. Our offense was working well.

Working well sounds like a understatement. 63 points isn't always easy to get in a game.

Reactions: Reynoldsrocks2
I agree the D for TCR is bad. ACR could do just about whatever they wanted. With a freshman at QB for ACR, 63 isn't bad at all and he had some help from his playmakers. He is learning on the fly and coming along nicely. I am sure he will have some growing pains but I like his future. TCR had a lot of dropped passes or this game would have been closer. ACR is very young the the secondary and it shows but they are getting better. There were way too many penalties in this game and not all were legit for both teams. Sometimes the officials get in the way of a good game.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT