ADVERTISEMENT

Asheville High Football 2021 fall season schedule

Can't be overlooked last year how much the team improved once they got Otis back at LB after missing the first two games.
was that 59? They had a pair of linebackers who looked good in the playoffs. i did not know he was out against robbinsville. that would have made a difference but still think robbinsville could run at will. hopefully this year will be better!

was that 59? They had a pair of linebackers who looked good in the playoffs. i did not know he was out against robbinsville. that would have made a difference but still think robbinsville could run at will. hopefully this year will be better!
I definitely think it would have made a difference but would it have made enough of a difference. Maybe, maybe not. Let's just say after that whipping it was much easier to get the players' attention for the rest of the season.

It

Correct, just couldn't stop the ground game. Years of no weight lifting program took it's toll. That is being addressed.
We’ve always had 4th period during day at school lifting. And of course summer. Radford now has them lifting during the season. Which I like

We’ve always had 4th period during day at school lifting. And of course summer. Radford now has them lifting during the season. Which I like
My bad..it was my understanding that before Radford the weightlifting class had been removed. Maybe what I heard was that it wasn't made a priority like it is now. Fast and Strong is better than just Fast

Reactions: CougarsOfAHS
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT