9/17 Bye Week
9/24 @ Erwin
10/1 ACR
10/8 @ TCR
10/15 Mcdowell
10/22 @ North Buncombe
10/29 Enka
11/5 Playoffs

That’s a good question but we feel pretty good compared to the past 6 years this fall
AHS,

I was on your campus for a Field Hockey last Saturday, I had driven past before, but never on campus. Absolutely beautiful. Baseball field looked great also. I can’t believe you guy aren’t turning students away with facilities like you have.

PS- A gentleman told me you turfed the MS football field too.

Asheville middles school football field would be in the top 25 best fields in the state of North Carolina and I have yet to see a single stadium in the state of NC that is nicer than Asheville high memorial stadium.
Cherokees is nice but it Seats like 19 people.
Thanks for the compliment, it’s really something when you can see a playoff game in late November with about 8,000 people in it.

Asheville middles school football field would be in the top 25 best fields in the state of North Carolina and I have yet to see a single stadium in the state of NC that is nicer than Asheville high memorial stadium.
Cherokees is nice but it Seats like 19 people.
Thanks for the compliment, it’s really something when you can see a playoff game in late November with about 8,000 people in it.
I will put that November playoff game on my bucket list.

8/20 @ Robbinsville
8/27 Kings mountain
9/3 @ Brevard
9/10 Polk
9/17 Bye Week
9/24 @ Erwin
10/1 ACR
10/8 @ TCR
10/15 Mcdowell
10/22 @ North Buncombe
10/29 Enka
11/5 Playoffs
Seen today 9/10 Polk @ Asheville isn’t gonna happen so 9/10 is a bye week for Asheville and north Davidson will come to Asheville on 9/17

In a split conference, you don't move up if you're in the smaller classification and you win. Also, you don't move down if you're in the larger class and you lose.

Sorry maybe I didn’t make my post clear, yes Asheville will be in 4A, I was just saying they will still be competing in 3A/4A conference and in the 4A playoffs. I know and understand they (like ACR) will be 4A teams.

Yeah that's funny.
Even funnier is ppl using "are" for "our" or vise versa. Two totally different words with different spelling and different sound.

So is it "to" early?

Yeah I think Asheville will be favored this year in Buncombe County with the transfers I've heard of.

I hope this match up is renewed after this season. If Robbinsville wins this year's I'd say that's the end of this match up. If so I'd like to play
T.C. Roberson or North Buncombe. I don't think we ever played either but we ran through Enka and Erwin.

I hope this match up is renewed after this season. If Robbinsville wins this year's I'd say that's the end of this match up. If so I'd look to play
T.C. Roberson or North Buncombe. I don't think we ever played either but we ran through Enka and Erwin.
If you guys run through asheville again I would say Reynolds. Roberson and North buncombe are bad

My bad. I should of said I think Asheville will be favored vs Robbinsville in Buncombe County.

Yeah we've never played AC.
That would be bad on our down years but we might get a win in the right season but not very often.

I believe that the COUGARS are at KINGS MOUNTAIN not at ASHEVILLE on 8/27 unless the SCHEDULE has been changed.

It being the first game of the season is likely worse on Robbinsville that Asheville. We will have some new faces at key positions that could benefit from a couple of games.

It being the first game of the season is likely worse on Robbinsville that Asheville. We will have some new faces at key positions that could benefit from a couple of games.
I am going to try to see them play dorman at their jamboree. that will be a good challenge to see where they are. If they can find a way to stop the run then it should be a good game against the cougars

Reactions: BK13T-$
Yeah but Robbinsville will run right at folks. Dormant might try to run around in ends. Robbinsville returns a big junior fullback that's around 6'1" 205 and another junior that had about 2,200 yards last year while nursing a back injury. Also a sophomore RB that is going be really good. Either way I'm ready to see it. This will be the first time I'm looking forward to going to Asheville for anything Lol.

Yeah but Robbinsville will run right at folks. Dormant might try to run around in ends. Robbinsville returns a big junior fullback that's around 6'1" 205 and another junior that had about 2,200 yards last year while nursing a back injury. Also a sophomore RB that is going be really good. Either way I'm ready to see it. This will be the first time I'm looking forward to going to Asheville for anything Lol.
I wasnt there in person but watched in online and asheville just wasnt strong or tough enough to stop the run. I love the stadium at asheville and they put together a turf baseball field

Does Asheville have turf on the football field? I assume they do.

It
I wasnt there in person but watched in online and asheville just wasnt strong or tough enough to stop the run. I love the stadium at asheville and they put together a turf baseball field
Correct, just couldn't stop the ground game. Years of no weight lifting program took it's toll. That is being addressed.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT