ADVERTISEMENT

American Legion Baseball AREA III questions

Freakin Deacon

Oct 26, 2002
I've received some senior schedules that show West Forsyth as opponents for some of the teams instead of Winston-Salem. Does Post 55 have a team this year, is this a new entry or a combined effort between WS and Western Forsyth, or something else? I'm also looking for a schedule for this team and a few others: Rowan County, Kannapolis, and Mooresville. If anyone can point me in the right direction, please let me know. Thanks!

I've received some senior schedules that show West Forsyth as opponents for some of the teams instead of Winston-Salem. Does Post 55 have a team this year, is this a new entry or a combined effort between WS and Western Forsyth, or something else? I'm also looking for a schedule for this team and a few others: Rowan County, Kannapolis, and Mooresville. If anyone can point me in the right direction, please let me know. Thanks!

Winston-Salem. Can’t help you with schedule.

It’s a combined effort this year. Western Forsyth Post 522 will replace Winston-Salem.

No it is not

Their previous head coach told us at the Area 3 meeting that they are going to play at West Forsyth and use Western Forsyth Post 522. He said he would be coaching Winston’s junior team and his assistant (the head coach at WF) would be taking over. Unless something has changed since then..

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT