ADVERTISEMENT

Volleyball Andrews??

Chute Boxe Hero

Aug 11, 2005
Just saw MaxPreps' ranking of their top five girls teams in NC. My jaw dropped when I read that they had Andrews at #5. Are they really supposed to be THIS awesome???

Where was Cherokee? Think we are going to surprise some teams this year in girls bb.

Reactions: lad0215
It was top 5 all classes combined...Three 4A schools, a private school power, and Andrews. Considering the 1A state champ has everything back, if there was going to be one 1A team on the list mit probably should have been them. Andrews was mostly freshman and sophomores last year, and does have a chance to be better than they've been in a long time...but def not top 5 in the state in all classes.

High Point Andrews, on the other hand, has their whole team back after going 25-4 and making the 2A regionals.

Last edited:
Reactions: Wildcat10fan
Maxpreps is a joke. What am i even doing on a bball furum? Public schools cant compete with the silver spoons.

Ok, I found out the problem. We do have everybody back and are mostly Juniors. They have our Center listed at 6'5. That is incorrect, it's my daughter and she is 6'0. Lol. Wish she was 6'5

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT