ADVERTISEMENT

Volleyball All State Teams for Women 1A

I have heard only 1 overall all state team....people get too upset when their player doesn't make the individual teams....

I have heard only 1 overall all state team....people get too upset when their player doesn't make the individual teams....

I think it is very difficult in Prep sports to choose an all-star team as few people see many of the players.

good point...it's like the AP polls each week in football....those writers vote on word of mouth

good point...it's like the AP polls each week in football....those writers vote on word of mouth

Most of the time they just look at stats. A 10pt and 7 boards player in the NW 1A would probably be a superstar in the southern piedmont.

Most of the time they just look at stats. A 10pt and 7 boards player in the NW 1A would probably be a superstar in the southern piedmont.

I know you are only talking about girls now. 10pt 7rebounds would be a bench player for Lincoln Charter in boys. The SP conference in boys is one of the best 1A conferences in the state. If Pine Lake wouldn't have drawn Lincoln Charter in 2nd round, they would have easily made a run. They were way better than Hayesville, Cherokee, and others in the west. And Mt. Island upset a top see in 1st round as the #6 seed in conference. Cherryville, a little down this year, played well out of the conference in Gaston area and gave Cherokee all they could handle 1st round. CSD, Pine Lake, Bessemer City, Mt. Island, Lincoln Charter all won first round in playoffs.
But I would have to agree that if you were talking about girls then 10pts. 7 rebounds would be a good player.

I know you are only talking about girls now. 10pt 7rebounds would be a bench player for Lincoln Charter in boys. The SP conference in boys is one of the best 1A conferences in the state. If Pine Lake wouldn't have drawn Lincoln Charter in 2nd round, they would have easily made a run. They were way better than Hayesville, Cherokee, and others in the west. And Mt. Island upset a top see in 1st round as the #6 seed in conference. Cherryville, a little down this year, played well out of the conference in Gaston area and gave Cherokee all they could handle 1st round. CSD, Pine Lake, Bessemer City, Mt. Island, Lincoln Charter all won first round in playoffs.
But I would have to agree that if you were talking about girls then 10pts. 7 rebounds would be a good player.

Wow, did you managed to read the topic? It is All State WOMENS team was it not? And you wonder why other posters belittle your posting skills. Try to do better next time.

"Is their going to be ALL State teams this year in Women and Men?" First comment said...so they did include MEN...
And I don't wonder anything. I could care less what kids or those without anything better to do say on here..I don't wonder anything.. It is a forum to state things. And again, Southern Piedmont Conference is the toughest in the state in 1A. Some are just angry all the time. Dang, stop taking yourself too seriously on message boards.

Cherryville was down 30 to cherokee .. They didn't give us all they could handle

This is the post that lead me to say you may be a Lincoln Charter Eagle as I posted on the other thread .
I had been watching for you to favor or lean toward a certain school that you seemed to know a lot about. As I said hang in there , the picking and ribbing will only make you a better poster.

"Is their going to be ALL State teams this year in Women and Men?" First comment said...so they did include MEN...
And I don't wonder anything. I could care less what kids or those without anything better to do say on here..I don't wonder anything.. It is a forum to state things. And again, Southern Piedmont Conference is the toughest in the state in 1A. Some are just angry all the time. Dang, stop taking yourself too seriously on message boards.
My friend, let's revisit this. If you look at the topic board you will notice a big blue box labeled GIRLS, the topic is "All State Women's Teams". Pretty easy for all to see and notice. You have found a small detail to support your post. When you look at the bigger picture of your posts, you are very consistent: you over look the obvious. For example everyone sees the advantage non-traditional schools hold over traditional schools. Very consistent of you.

As for a point you state, the southern Piedmont is not the best Conference in the state. It is my belief that you would not of beaten Cherokee at Cherokee. They are 25-30 points better at home. That is my belief. It is a fact that the NW 1A is the best Conference in the West. They have earned that. This is the result of many years of excellent programs and several state titles. I am not a fan of the NW 1A, I just respect their accomplishments.

the SPC is tough in what sport(s)? Soccer ?... sure can't be basketball...explain??

No doubt the nwc had the titles to back it up. In girls the Smc runs second and nobody else has been close consistently .

As for the boys look at the 1a all star game. The SMC without its two best players almost beat the spc. And it happened last year too .. Those are facts

No doubt the nwc had the titles to back it up. In girls the Smc runs second and nobody else has been close consistently .

As for the boys look at the 1a all star game. The SMC without its two best players almost beat the spc. And it happened last year too .. Those are facts

It the game the Southern Piedmont was joined by some very good players from the Western Highlands (especially from Avery).

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT