ADVERTISEMENT

#9Clinton vs #8 First Flight RD1

Home cooking, we got more flags than yall did in that clinton game,we had 125 yards of penalties in that game. Yall had less that 60..the 2 fumbles done yall in plus u had the ball 26:00mins.to wrh 22:00mins.u controlled the clock.

Blackbulldog I would not waste your breath this guy watches a team one game and knows everything about them including social security numbers favorite colors etc all from his seat on the vistors side.....what a joke

Reactions: blackbulldog
Not all Northeastern fans are like him. Should be a good one in Elizabeth City next Friday. Playoffs finally begin for Northeastern after playing a conference opponent, which I understand why (travel) but defeats purpose of playoffs.

Everybody who keeps saying that Clinton is going to be Northeastern just needs to stop LOL. I just witnessed maybe the worst game of my life. I can't believe I drove all the way to the beach to watch the dark horses play. It's not even going to be fair next week. I witnessed one passing attempt by the dark horses the entire game. They are very fortunate to get out of the OBX with a win. Friday night's game will be over by halftime, you can bet the house on that
daagoob, did they need to pass? Were the wind conditions favorable to passing?

Reactions: blackbulldog
Goob u alright with me u love ya team!!thats cool man im wrh all day every day..i BLEED BLACK&ORANGE !!!And I BARK ECC!!!

Reactions: daagoob
So falcon help me understand this, ff isnt that good and they played Nhs Tooth and nail and bertie beat them what?? Is that conference really that weak?

Yeah it is a weak conference this year. Last year it was a great conference. Edenton went to the state championship and Hertford lost to EDuplin by 8. NE is consistently one of the best teams in the conference and state each year. And I think NE beat FF 63-28 I think. Not too close.

Last edited:
Reactions: daagoob and Jfly69
Hey bird wrh Has a passing game thats! Scary and some serouis speed 6 defensive players were out last 4 games of the season for wallace. Bird now they back and played ligjts out d 450 yards on the ground 200 in the air.Scary!!!Defense wins ships!! 3 picks tonight ,this is a defense giving up 6.0 a game !!Scary

I think cougarpride85 has some competition for poster of the year this daagoob is something else.....my ECC guys know about pride85

They scored 28 points ,they wouldve scored absolutely nothing on wallace. Ff our defense giving up 6.0 points a game.. SCARY!!

Reactions: daagoob
I have no doubt WRH/Northeastern SHOULD be a good game. You can't pencil it in just yet.

Not all Northeastern fans are like him. Should be a good one in Elizabeth City next Friday. Playoffs finally begin for Northeastern after playing a conference opponent, which I understand why (travel) but defeats purpose of playoffs.

What are you talking about? I'm just joking around having a lil fun. Just so you know, NHS fans aren't the best behaved, I can promise you that. Their actions embarrass me all the time. I sit on the visitors side at every NHS game. I watch a group of our fans every game sit on the visitors side and taunt the opposing fans. It shows no class. I keep to myself and just watch the game, I don't say a word, I just like sitting there because it's not as crowded. I'm pretty sure I know you,I'd be willing to bet. BIG BIRD

Thats true Bird,beddingfield ext week for wallace,they have a good qb over there at bfeild so that spread offense they run gonna just help us the more cause we can defend the pass really well.12 picks the last four games of the season.8 returned for td..

I have no doubt WRH/Northeastern SHOULD be a good game. You can't pencil it in just yet.

In all honesty you guys probably roll next week especially if we play like we did tonight....but it is football and we play the games for a reason seen crazier things happen but dont tell daagoob that....he is the Clinton expert he has watch Clinton for over 3 quarters lol....any questions about our history ask him he knows it all

It was 35-14 at half. I'm sure the starters were in.

They we
Yeah it is a weak conference this year. Last year it was a great conference. Edenton went to the state championship and Hertford lost to EDuplin by 8. NE is consistently one of the best teams in the conference and state each year. And I think NE beat FF 63-28 I think. Not too close.

That's correct, NHS didn't come to play in the 1st quarter and FF kept it close. There were hardly any fans in the stadium due to who we were playing, which is evident in the videos I have posted on Facebook. After that it was all over, Coach Moore jumped all over his players on the sideline and whatever he said worked. The younger players were put in during the 4th quarter and the starters sat. The score would've been much worse, but coach didn't want to run it up.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT