ADVERTISEMENT

#9Clinton vs #8 First Flight RD1

Wiz Grubbing at outback a few miles away from FFHS. Will be there soon, to get all setup.

Clinton d on the field first.....3rd and long early.....almost intercepted.....Clinton forces 3 and out

Clinton defense holds after good plays by Wilson and Autry....fake punt they dont get it....Clinton takes over

Touchdown Clinton Zion Autry....after some good runs and some good blocking.....PAT good Clinton 7 FF 0 6:43 left in 1st

13-7 Clinton with seconds left in the half.....fumbles penalties have plagued Clinton in the first half...definitely seems like we are the better team....just cant make those mistakes....3 fumbles lost 1

To start the 3rd FF gets a shank kickofd slash onside kick recovery.....Clinton defense holds big sack on 3rd down.....Clinton ball at the 24

And another fumble after a first down run....this time Zion Autry....up to 4 fumbles

Everybody who keeps saying that Clinton is going to be Northeastern just needs to stop LOL. I just witnessed maybe the worst game of my life. I can't believe I drove all the way to the beach to watch the dark horses play. It's not even going to be fair next week. I witnessed one passing attempt by the dark horses the entire game. They are very fortunate to get out of the OBX with a win. Friday night's game will be over by halftime, you can bet the house on that

U dudes kill me up here u see a team play one game and u assume they play like that every week i hope yall knowvthings change teams change week to week..

Reactions: dogs79
U dudes kill me up here u see a team play one game and u assume they play like that every week i hope yall knowvthings change teams change week to week..
Stop it, you're embarrassing yourself. All joking aside, it's not even going to be fair. Clinton has no offense whatsoever, and their defense couldn't even stop first flight. I was there, I witnessed it, they should thank their lucky stars that they were able to escape with a win. You guys can say that I'm delusional or I'm a troll whatever, I know what I just saw. It is going to be a bloodbath in Elizabeth City next week

Congrats you get to play a rebuilding Clinton team....unless alot of things change in a week basketball season starts next week

Well well well did clinton win? I thought all that matters was u win the game !! As for next week who cares i want clinton to win. But next week its My Wrh Bulldogs vs Beddingfield!!so who cares about NHS the dudes get excited about beating a 3-8 team 55-0 lololololololololololololol thats funny. Next week i promise u will see a totally different darkhorse team that u think is so easy to beat..

Clinton was without star fullback tonight....made alot of self imposed mistakes fumbles penalties.....definitely not even close to our best effort and even with all that still won the game....NE may certainly win this next week but all this chest pounding on your part is hilarious....you can tell who has never been there before....your top 5 undefeated playing a 6-5 team your suppose to win right

Reactions: blackbulldog
Clinton was without star fullback tonight....made alot of self imposed mistakes fumbles penalties.....definitely not even close to our best effort and even with all that still won the game....NE may certainly win this next week but all this chest pounding on your part is hilarious....you can tell who has never been there before....your top 5 undefeated playing a 6-5 team your suppose to win right

Chest pounding LOL, you guys kill me, maybe you should look in the mirror. All the trash talking you guys do about the mighty ECC conference. How great Clinton's defense is, it was atrocious, and absolute joke and that's saying it nicely. I can't wait till Wallace Rose Hill comes to Elizabeth City, you just don't know how excited I am about that game.

#34 its not gonna be easy next week for neither team they beat a 3-8 team tonight and because they scored 50 points on subpar opponents they can do it n a good defense.i want the weak Ecc to win.. But i tell u what i have a game in Wilson next week Against Beddingfield who is playing the state champs next week until somebody wins it dec.18 2017 in 1AA . so Next Up .!!! I got Clinton ECC Foe!!

Chest pounding LOL, you guys kill me, maybe you should look in the mirror. All the trash talking you guys do about the mighty ECC conference. How great Clinton's defense is, it was atrocious, and absolute joke and that's saying it nicely. I can't wait till Wallace Rose Hill comes to Elizabeth City, you just don't know how excited I am about that game.

Who bragged about the Clinton defense???? Lol and the fact you are surprised we dont throw shows you really dont know much about Bob Lewis....if he doesn’t have to pass he wont thats normal....

And like a previous poster stated if you are claiming to know everything about a team after watching “one” game lol you really are a special one

Nhs is going to have solutely throttle either one all of these teams. This is absolutely ugly
Keep on thinking that way. DarkHorses we’re without their bowling ball (ask WRH about him ) and the officials were atrocious. Talk about Home cooking , plus the playing conditions weren’t ideal 42 degrees. 15-20moh northeastern winds. . Great conditions to play football in

Goob stop it !! Im gonna tell u this right now all that we talking is what we want to happen,lets be clear u never seen wallace play ,now the game wrh and beddingfield is playing is game im looking forward to next week . so talk to me about that game so after this post im done talking about NHS.All im gonna say to Our ECC companion is Good job on the win tonight clinton,NhS good job on ya win tonight!!!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT