ADVERTISEMENT

71st at RSHS

i'd like to see Richmond win i don't want the Fayetteville school to come in and finish 2nd in the conference.....

Reactions: RaidersRocks
Scotland ain’t happening (and the marathon continues), but Richmond may surprise you against 71st.

Reactions: Ben-Badd
RC can win but they have to play lights out on D and I mean lights out if not they will see a replay of the Britt game!

The D that played Pinecrest... GORAIDERS... They're about even right now...good contest if Richmond shows up... they have a history of just not showing up.

71st QB can thread the needle with the football; #21 likes to go and get it, he can run and catch; #7 also is really good. We are going to have to play lights out the next 2 weeks.

I'm thinkin 34--28 Richmond.
Badd is that thinking or hoping. It depends on which RC shows up. The 2nd half team against Butler maybe. The team that didn't show against Britt will get run out of the Ville. I hope this is a very good game and if RC wins it will make the following week very exciting.

what about Britt and Pinecrest? arguably game of the week there as well....Richmond throttled pinecrest and britt throttled richmond....britt will win

71st wins and then we are talking about the biggest game being the battle for 2nd in the SAC8 Britt @71st
what makes for a more exciting game?

what about Britt and Pinecrest? arguably game of the week there as well....Richmond throttled pinecrest and britt throttled richmond....britt will win

71st wins and then we are talking about the biggest game being the battle for 2nd in the SAC8 Britt @71st
what makes for a more exciting game?
you playin slot machine. you drink? rshs win. middle coach shared update on program. not discussin. sorry. don’t start trouble. wont be trouble

Last edited:
Reactions: RaidersRocks
Badd is that thinking or hoping. It depends on which RC shows up. The 2nd half team against Butler maybe. The team that didn't show against Britt will get run out of the Ville. I hope this is a very good game and if RC wins it will make the following week very exciting.
Home game for richmond

you playin slot machine. you drink? rshs win. middle coach shared update on program. not discussin. sorry. don’t intend trouble

richmond had trouble with the run game against britt....and 71st has a great counter trap run game. plus guarding 21 from 71st proves a harder task than anything and I dont know if there is a corner on Richmonds roster to cover that kid?

richmond had trouble with the run game against britt....and 71st has a great counter trap run game. plus guarding 21 from 71st proves a harder task than anything and I dont know if there is a corner on Richmonds roster to cover that kid?
I say middle coach shared program update. info sensitive. not telling you. go sleep. sorry.

Uh, actually, Richmond had trouble with the "Hail Mary's" that Britt caught every time. The coaches had been told and saw on film that Britt couldn't hit the broadside of a barn and then caught everything in sight.

Uh, actually, Richmond had trouble with the "Hail Mary's" that Britt caught every time. The coaches had been told and saw on film that Britt couldn't hit the broadside of a barn and then caught everything in sight.
It was Jack Britt's night. Eerily similar to the Byrd game in 2008, but this is no state championship contender. No one knew the Richmond would be a contender in 2008, either, but I KNOW that this version isn't. Future is bright, though.

still cant figure that one out with the Raiders,
Scots was35-0 end of 1st against a horrendous
Britt team

still cant figure that one out with the Raiders,
Scots was35-0 end of 1st against a horrendous
Britt team

everyone has had poor tackling against Zamir, amazing what adding 20 pounds of muscle can do for the body. I went to the MC vs SC game and the combo of mcqueen, zamir, and warren is deadly, but at the time there were not in tune. I think Scotland beats MC if they were to play again.

I dont think scotland is throttling teams like they can. maybe bailey just wanted to torment his previous school a little bit lol

everyone has had poor tackling against Zamir, amazing what adding 20 pounds of muscle can do for the body. I went to the MC vs SC game and the combo of mcqueen, zamir, and warren is deadly, but at the time there were not in tune. I think Scotland beats MC if they were to play again.

I dont think scotland is throttling teams like they can. maybe bailey just wanted to torment his previous school a little bit lol

So SC was not in tune, but MC was?

I think Coach wanted his players to taste defeat early because it's better then than now. I believe Scotland could have won that game.I know it sounds crazy, but undefeated means nothing if you lose the last game. Hes seen that enough. This year should be Scotlands....as for Richmond, Jack Britt... Richmond was sleeping...daydreaming...stuck in the Pinecrest victory...different team this week...GO RAIDERS...

I think Coach wanted his players to taste defeat early because it's better then than now. I believe Scotland could have won that game.I know it sounds crazy, but undefeated means nothing if you lose the last game. Hes seen that enough. This year should be Scotlands....as for Richmond, Jack Britt... Richmond was sleeping...daydreaming...stuck in the Pinecrest victory...different team this week...GO RAIDERS...

Yep! That's what happened. I believe they didn't have enough points?, now back to the thread. I pick 71st by 14....:)

Last edited:
When they came out on the field that night I made the comment "they look like they don't want to be here" . And that's the way they played that night. Our Dbs keep get beat deep.

And please, please get your head turned around on these passes. They're in position at times, but you have to see the receiver's eyes getting big as the ball approaches. Just because face guarding isn't a penalty anymore doesn't mean that you can just play that way. Probably easier said than done, though. Raider secondary will be better for the shellacking they're taking this season. Very young defense as a whole. Just hope there's some meat coming up for that line.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT